She's Back

Dance To My Heart

 

Dongjun helps you out with your stuff and the hospital bill which was already settled by the academy. You are ready to go as you finished changing back into normal clothes. Dongjun assists you out of the hospital and calls a cab. He puts all your stuff in the trunk and sits with you in the backseat. “To the Seoul Academy of Dance please.”

 

 

 

The taxi driver drifts his way to the academy. You look outside the window trying to remember everything that needs to be remembered. Dongjun notices your silence so he moves closer to you and asks you what’s going on. “Are you thinking about something?”

 

 

 

“Nothing important, really. Uhh, I mean. Yes. I want to remember everything. I remember the feeling but I don’t really know who’s it for.” Dongjun thinks to himself: “I’ll be by your side until you remember everything. My feelings for you, your relationship with my hyung, your friends in the academy, your supposed-to-be-performance for the show, everything since you came here in Korea.”

 

 

 

The taxi driver stops outside the academy. Dongjun pays the driver, goes out to get your stuff and waits for you to come out.

 

 

 

The two of you walk in the academy together and on the way to Soshi Building. Hyoyeon sees you walking up the stairs and her eyes widen. “--------- sshi! You’re back!” Hyoyeon smiles widely and welcomes you back in with a friendly hug. Since you can’t remember her too, you awkwardly pat her back. “Hyoyeon-ah, where’s hyung?”

 

 

 

Hyoyeon waits for you to react regarding Hoya, but ended up hearing nothing from you. “Hoya oppa is practicing in the dance studio with Hyuna. Oppa has been very serious about the performance. I don’t know why he’s being like that. They practice but don’t really talk to each other.” Hyoyeon takes a deep and sighs.

 

 

 

The name Hoya rings a bell for you. “Hoya oppa?” Hyoyeon and Dongjun suddenly feel nervous when you mentioned his name. Hyoyeon immediately reacts to what you said. “You remember Hoya oppa?” “Uhh, Hoya oppa sounds familiar. Wae? Is there something wrong?” Dongjun and Hyoyeon look at each other, and then look worriedly at you at the same time. Dongjun faces you. “Do you want to see him? You and hyung are… close. Really close.” “Uhh sure.”

 

 

 

You, Hyoyeon, and Dongjun go to the dance studio together where Hoya and Hyuna are. Dongjun opens the door and lets the two girls go in first. Hyoyeon is surprised to see Dongwoo and Myungsoo who are watching the Trouble Maker practice. “Ya! -------‘s back!” Dongwoo shouts. Myungsoo starts signing Infinite’s “She’s Back.” “Oh, she’s back! She’s back! She’s back! Sheeee’s back!” Dongwoo and Myungsoo burst into laughter.

 

 

 

Hoya stops dancing the moment he hears your name. He runs to you leaving Hyuna behind and hugs you tightly. “Jagiya, I missed you so much.” Hoya buries his face on your shoulder. You don’t know what else to do so you just hug him back. “Hoya oppa,” Your heart starts to beat really fast while in the hug. The two of you don’t let go of each other until Dongwoo interrupts and talks foolishly. “Young looovvveeeee~~”

 

 

 

Hoya asks everyone to leave the dance studio first so that he could spend some alone time with you. Everyone goes out, except for Hyuna. “You’re not leaving yet?” Hoya asks her angrily. Hyuna gets her bag, walks out of the dance studio, and slams the door. Hoya sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose out of stress. “Sorry, you didn’t have to see that. Let’s take a walk?” Hoya holds your hand and intertwines your fingers.