Hoya Tells You Everything

Dance To My Heart

Hyoyeon signals Hoya to go out and have a private conversation with you about the matter between the two guys and their mother. Hoya stands up and offers his hand to you. You grab his hand and the two of you walk towards the door. 

 

 

Hoya looks seriously at you. "Let's take a walk." You nod. 

 

 

Hoya doesn't know how to start the conversation and how he should tell it to you. His and Dongjun's family went through a tough situation that Hoya and Dongjun related to each other.

 

 

With all your strength, you opened your mouth and asked Hoya yourself. "Oppa, what exactly is the matter between you, Dongjun, and your mother?" You sincerely asked him. 

 

 

Hoya starts to speak up. "Dongjun's my half-brother, we're related because of my mother." Hoya sighs as you listen closely to him.

 

 

"Me, my mom, and dad were so happy back them until my mom had an affair with another man... My dad found out that my mom was pregnant and it was not his. He got so mad, he slapped our mom and then my dad's chest started to tighten making it hard for him to breathe. My mom sent him to the hospital while carrying me in her hands. My dad was able to recover from an almost heart attack due to his anger." 

 

 

You pat his back and Hoya continues. "Because my dad loves my mom so much, he accepted her again and the child, Dongjun. The person who got my mom pregnant left her after knowing that she was with child. After 6 years, my dad told me and Dongjun the story of how we are related, and told me everthing that happened in the past."

 

 

"So that's what happened.... but where are your parents oppa?" You run out of words to react to Hoya's story. 

 

 

"My dad died when I was 12. He had a heart attack." Hoya looks at you and wraps his arm around your shoulder. "Then my mom was so depressed. We didn't know that she and Dongjun's biological father were still communicating so they got back together and got married... I treated him like a real father, but of course, it was still different. And the one day, when we were on our way home, we got into an accident. Dongjun's dad was driving, we were happily talking to each other and then suddenly, a truck hit our car. My mom and Dongjun's dad were in a critical situation when we were sent to the hospital..... 

 

 

...they both died but before that my mom asked me a favor, 'take care of your brother, Dongjun' that was her exact words." Hoya's eyes started to get wet so he wiped them and took a deep breath. "After the accident, I went to an orphanage with Dongjun. And then there we were taken good care of. They discovered our dancing talent and sent us to a nice school. After graduating high school, we got our scholarships here in the Seoul Academy of Dance that's why we both work really hard, and garnered medals for the academy, so that they would be proud of us.."

 

 

You suddenly hug Hoya. "You really went through a lot, oppa." You tighten the hug and he hugs you back. You speak again. "Don't worry, oppa. I'll be here for you no matter what. I'm sure the two of you will work this thing out."