In love or Infatuation?

Dance To My Heart

You are so amazed by his dance moves. It was really different from the others. The moment they were done, Dongjun comes to you. 

 

"How did you find our dance?" You were not able to answer because you were staring at Hoya while he was wiping the sweat in his arms.

 

"----------?" Dongjun was so confused so he waved his hand infront you. You stopped staring at Hoya. "wha.. what.. what?" "I said, how did you find our dance?" "Oh, it was very good, oppa." 

 

*I was only looking at Hoya oppa* 

 

*I wonder what she was staring at. But yeah, there's no doubt that she's really pretty. And when did I start approaching girls that I have only known for 10 minutes? o__o* Dongjun thought to himself.

 

The girls in the class were so jealous that Dongjun personally approached you. "He is friendly, but he seldom does that." one girl said. They don't hate you for that, but one girl does.............

 

"She has just been here for, I don't know, 10? 15 minutes? And she's already flirting with Dongjun!? So unproffesional!" Hyuna said to Hyoyeon with her arms folded. 

 

Hyoyeon sighed. "The nerve of this woman.." "Ya! What did you just say?!" Hyuna smacked Hyoyeon's arm "AH! What did you do that for?"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Everyone has been practicing for 10 hours, you all feel famished and tired, all you wanted to do was lay yourself in bed and get a good night's sleep. You are finally dismissed by your coach.

 

You bought your bag and your other luggage. Dongjun, as the gentleman as he is, went to you and helped you with your luggage. 

 

"Thank you, oppa." You gave him a tired smile. "Uhmm, where's your dorm by the way? I'll walk with you." Dongjun offered while you guys started walking towards the studio's door to go out. 

 

You grabbed your phone to check where your dorm was located, since you remembered that you put it in your phone's notes. Dongjun took a peek at your phone and he saw your wallpaper, the Kpop group, ZE:A.

 

"Oh, that's ZE:A." Surprised by what he just said, you replied saying, "I'm a huge fan of Kpop, and I really like ZE:A". "Really? Me too!!" Dongjun happily said back. 

 

It became quiet and awkward for a moment, until you finally found the note where your dorm is. "Uhmm, my room is located at Soshi building." You told him. "So, we stay on the same building, I see. Let's use the other way, it's more easier there." 

 

You walked together, but it was dead silent. You don't know how to start a conversation with him. Dongjun felt the same way. 

 

"Room 18, so, yeah, thank you for bringing my luggage, Dongjun oppa. I really appreciate it." He handed you your things as you opened the door to your room. "You're welcome, if you need any help, our room is on the other side of the hallway. Good night, ---------" He smiled at you, a smile that he has never given to any other girl in his life. 

 

"Good night, oppa" You closed the door of your room.

 

Dongjun who's now walking to his room, came across his brother, Hoya, who asked him what he did in the other side of the hallway. "I helped -------- with her luggage. Her room's on the other side of the hallway."

 

Hoya didn't even listen to his brother. He just opened the door to their room and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower after practicing  the whole day.

 

"Why do I feel so happy today? Is it because of --------?" Dongjun is talking to himself. He has never felt this before. 

 

 

"Is it possible to actually fall for a girl the time first I meet her?" Dongjun is confused about what his emotions are telling him.

 

"It can't be...."