The Intriguing Kiss

Dance To My Heart

You go back to your room after looking for Hoya and after disappointing yourseelf from what you just saw.

 

 

"So I guess, Hoya oppa and Hyoyeon sshi are dating now. Why did I even bother liking him? He's really mean to me from the very beginning." *SIGH*

 

 

While you are on your way to your room, you drop by the cafeteria to get some food. You bought two slices of red velvet cakes. "Am I really going to finish these two slices?" Eating cakes is what you do whenever you are too happy or too depressed, this time it is because of depression.

 

 

You look for a sit, and you will be eating alone. You are about to eat your red velvet cake then suddenly.....

 

 

Dongwoo sees you and sits with you. "Eating alone I see?" "Oh... ne Dongwoo oppa."

 

 

Dongwoo sees the other slice of the cake, and asks who's it for. "Are you waiting for someone?" "How come there are two slices of red velvet cake?"

 

 

"Uhhh, ani oppa. I really bought two slices. Do you want it? You can have it if you do." You give him a warm smile.

 

 

"Jjinja? Oh arasseo" Dongwoo gets the plate with the other slice of the red velvet cake and grabs a bite. "How come you are eating alone? Where's Dongjun?" Dongwoo looks at you.

 

 

 

You are surprised to hear Dongjun's name. "Molla oppa. I haven't seen him." You muched on the cake.

 

 

"I saw you with him earlier having lunch. He even kissed you, right?" Dongwoo asks out of nowhere.

 

 

"Mwo?" *HOW DID HE KNOW THAT?* You couldn't give him a straight answer.

 

 

Dongwoo laughs. "Mianhe, I didn't mean to ask you an awkward situation like that."

 

 

Meanwhile, Hoya also went to the cafeteria to buy himself an energy drink for tonight's practice. He sees you with Dongwoo so he approaches the two of you like nothing happened earlier.

 

 

"Oh Dongwoo~yah, what are doing with --------?" 

 

 

"I'm just having a little chat with ------- here. I asked about the kiss we saw earlier." Dongjun smirks. "Oh mianhe" Then he laughs a little.

 

 

Your face turned red. *HOYA OPPA SAW IT?! WITH DONGWOO?! WHO ELSE IT?*

 

 

 

Hoya remains silent. Dongwoo pulls Hoya's arms waiting for him to respond. Dongwoo thinks it's funny, then Hoya gives Dongwoo a warning glare. 

 

 

"Waeyo Hoya sshi? Did I do something wrong?"

 

 

"I'll get going now." You excused yourself from the two guys without even looking at them. 

 

 

Hoya's eyes follow you on your way outside the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong~~ !! I edited chapter 22 a while ago, because I think it'll be hard to read if the words are too close to each other, but nothing in the context had changed. ^^ 

 

 

Here is chapter 23 by the way!! I think AFF is back to normal. Hope you guys are still tuning in to my updates. ^^ I welcome all comments and suggestions regarding my story! Happy reading :)