Major Turn-On

Dance To My Heart

Hoya fell asleep after he talked to his brother. 6 hours had passed and he finally wakes up. Hoya looks at the wall clock, it's already 7pm and he is going to meet you at the dance studio at 7:30pm to practice Trouble Maker.

 

You are ready to go to the studio. You closed the door of your room and went down the stairs. The studio was only a few blocks away from Soshi Building. 

 

Hoya arrived first. The moment you opened the door to the studio, he is there fixing his laptop and playing some hiphop music. 

 

"Hi Hoya oppa" You greeted him while you closed the door of the dance studio. 

 

Hoya turned around to look at you. "Hello ------, let's do some warm-ups" 

 

*Wait, is this a miracle? He finally said hi to me?!!!! PFFFTT. I haven't even dropped my bag yet and you already ask me to do warm-ups. Are you that excited?* You are sorta pissed at him, but at the same time you're excited to dance with him. You sat on the floor.

 

Hoya is too shy to call you, but he has no other choice. The two of you won't be able to practice the steps if he doesn't talk to you. "I have a video of a live Trouble Maker performance" Hoya surprisingly approached you and sat on the floor next to you. You guys are 2 inches away from each other. He is sitting too close to you. 

 

He places his laptop infront of you. You watched the video together. Or at least you think..

 

Hoya was looking at you the whole time, from head to toe while you were too attched to the video. 

 

You broke his attention. "I think we can finish practicing the steps before the chorus part for tonight." Hoya agreed and he finally stood up, he held out his hand to help you stand up from your sit. You grabbed his hand and he holds your tightly. *His hand feels warm* 

 

You guys started practicing. The steps are too y for the both of you to handle, but you and Hoya managed to keep up. Your dance is intense. 

 

The way you hold each other's body is different. It's agonizing. 

 

You guys practiced and practiced until you perfected the steps. The two of you are already sweating. Hoya paused for a while and removed his jacket. HE IS WEARING A BLACK WIFE-BEATER UNDER IT. 

 

You are surprised at what you saw. *OMONA. HOYA OPPA IS SO HOT, NO WONDER THESE GIRLS IN THE ACADEMY DROOL OVER HIM* You are quietly spazzing at the corner, while Hoya went to his bag to drink water. 

 

Hoya saw you staring at him. "Ya, what are you looking at?!" He was startled, so he covered his body iwth his arms.  "Ya-- ya--- yaaa!! I'm not staring at you!" *WHY SO CUTE, OPPA* You denied, but you were really looking at him. "You're staring at me!?" Hoya asked while he is secretly bursting into laughter. You looked down because you are embarrassed. And when you're emabarrassed, you blush.

 

Hoya turned his back from you. "She was staring at me" Hoya giggled, and then he smirks. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you guys find this chapter? -__-" I'm both satisfied and unsatisfied. I don't know why~~~ But can you guys imagine how hot Hoya oppa is wearing his black wife-beater?? Omo~~~~~ I can't even... AAAHHHH ;___;  How would you react to it? ^^