You Need To Know What's Going On

Dance To My Heart

Hyoyeon suddenly stands up from her seat, her eyes quickly searched for Dongjun. She sees him on the other side of the cafeteria and angrily walks up to Dongjun. You and Hoya both followed and tried to stop her.

 

 

Hyoyeon pounds Dongjun's table real hard making everyone notice it. "Ya! Kim Dongjun! What the hell is wrong with you?! How could you do this to your hyung?!"

 

 

Hoya holds Hyoyeon's shoulder. "Hyoyeon-ah, come on, let's go." But Hyoyeon fights back and looks angrily at Dongjun. "Ya! Kim Dongjun! I'm talking to you!"

 

 

Everyone is watching the show. "Omo, what's happening?" "Did Dongjun do this to Hoya?" "The brothers fought? But they never fight, ever!"

 

 

Dongjun couldn't help Hyoyeon's shouting any longer so he stood up and shouted at Hyoyeon. "Kim Hyoyeon! Don't you know what Hoya did? Huh?! I saw him kissing ------- last night in the studio!" Hyoyeon and everyone in the cafeteria are shocked. "Mwo?! Hoya oppa, is this true?" Hyoyeon looks back at Hoya.

 

 

Hoya didn't answer her, he just looked down and held your hand. 

 

 

"So stop bothering me! Go ask your Hoya oppa his own side of the story!" Dongjun walks out of the cafeteria while everyone is staring.

 

 

The three of you, Hyoyeon, Hoya, and You were left at a blank state in the cafeteria. Hyoyeon faces Hoya. "Ya oppa, you have some explaining to do." 

 

 

Meanwhile, Hyuna is one of those who watched the unexpected show in the cafeteria. She now knows that you two are going out and you were kissed by Hoya making her want to kill you this instant. "The nerve of that girl..........."

 

 

You, Hoya, and Hyoyeon go out of the cafeteria and went to Hyoyeon's room. Hyoyeon asked about what happened last night between you and him, and him and Dongjun.

 

 

"Hyoyeon-ah, you know how much I love ------ from the very beginning. And that promise that Dongjun aksed from me was totally unfair... I couldn't help my feelings anymore that's why I kissed ------ last night. I think Dongjun saw me do it."

 

 

"Well, he did. Didn't he?" Hyoyeon sighs. "Now tell me the reason why you fought last night and how you got those bruises on your face?"

 

 

You kept quiet and just listened to Hoya and Hyoyeon's conversation. 

 

 

Hyoyeon starts to shout again. "Mwo?! He compared you to your mother?! Ya oppa! That was below the belt." Hoya sighs. You don't get the mother thingy between Hoya and Dongjun so you asked them.

 

 

"Do you mind my asking? But.. what's the matter between them and their mother?" Hoya looks worriedly at you, then at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon raises an eyebrow. "You should probably tell her, oppa. Since ------ is involved in this situation." Hoya nods.