I'm Lettting Her Go

Dance To My Heart

 

Dongjun hears what Hyoyeon said and smiles a bit, his eyes still closed. “Me too, Hyoyeon.” Dongjun sits up and looks at Hyoyeon. “I have loved you ever since, until -------- came here and changed everything in me.” Hyoyeon looks at Dongjun with a confused face. “W-w-what? What did you just say?”

 

 

 

“I said I have loved you ever since, I just didn’t have the guts to tell you that before since a lot of guy really admire you here in the academy.” Dongjun talks sincerely while staring at Hyoyeon’s eyes. “You’re just saying that since we’re childhood friends. You’re supposed to love me. I’ve been there for you for a long time and have loved you too. Maybe you just didn’t notice because you and Hoya oppa were busy with your dancing and it seemed like the two of you are not really interested in girls.”

 

 

 

Dongjun suddenly changes his mood and chuckles. “I am always interested in you.”

 

 

 

Hyoyeon blushes and looks at Dongjun, smiles. “Jjinja? Or are you just saying that as a compliment?”

 

 

 

Dongjun smiles a bit. “I am telling you the truth.” He starts to talk sincerely and seriously. “If only I told you my real feelings before --------- even came, this wouldn’t have happened by now. I mean, hyung and I wouldn’t be fighting over the same girl. Mianhe. I was too scared that time, I wasn’t being true to myself, I wasn’t being a man.”

 

 

 

Dongjun looks down and sighs. Hyoyeon bites her lower lip and looks at Dongjun’s hand beside her. She thinks to herself: “If I hold his hand, will he hold it back?” Hyoyeon slowly moves her hand to Dongjun’s, but not making it too obvious so he wouldn’t notice.

 

 

 

But Dongjun suddenly holds Hyoyeon’s hand and intertwines their fingers. Hyoyeon feels surprised and happy at the same time, but still confused with her feelings because you are his friend and you’re the one that Dongjun loves right now. Hyoyeon looks at their hands and then looks at Dongjun. “D-d-dongjun-ah, what are you doing?”

 

 

 

“Just let me hold your hand for a while. It comforts me.” Dongjun gently squeezes Hyoyeon’s hand and she unconsciously smiles. Hyoyeon rubs the back of Dongjun’s hand using her thumb. There is a moment of silence going on between the two of you. Hyoyeon wants to ask something badly but she is afraid that she just might get hurt and Dongjun might still choose you over her despite the circumstances.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon takes a deep breath and looks at Dongjun. “Dongjun-ah..”

 

 

 

“Ne?” Dongjun faces Hyoyeon and looks into her eyes.

 

 

 

“What do you plan to do now?” Hyoyeon tilts her head for a bit and hoping for the answer that she wants to hear.

 

 

 

Dongjun looks down. “I’m letting her go now.” Then he looks back into your eyes.