He's Not Here Anymore

Dance To My Heart

You and Hoya went back to the dorm and the two of you come across Dongjun who was supposed to enter their room. But when the moment he saw the two of you, he immediately turned his back away and went for the stairs.

 

 

"Dongjun oppa.." You call him and he stopped running down the stairs. You let go of Hoya's hand and went to Dongjun. You look back at Hoya and mouthed, "take a rest" and Hoya nods.

 

 

"Dongjun oppa, can we have a little talk?" Dongjun doensn't really feel like talking to anyone right now, but he still managed to control his feelings and said yes to you so the two of you went out to have coffee at a near by coffee shop outside the academy.

 

 

The both of you remained silent so you broke the silence. "Oppa gwenchana?" No response. "Oppa?" Dongjun looks like he is out of his mind. "Oh?" "Oppa, I was asking you if you're okay." "Ahh... You know the answer to that." You let out a sigh. 

 

 

"Oppa, please don't be like this...."

 

 

"Be like what?" Dongjun stares at you.

 

 

"Like this!! You're being to cold to everyone. It's not you!!" Your eyes start to get wet.

 

 

"I'm not."

 

 

"Oppa jebal... You're not like that. The Dongjun who accompanied me before, who made lunch for me.. its not you" A tear falls down from your eye.

 

 

Dongjun stands up, he is about to leave. You also stand up to follow him but then....

 

 

"He's not here anymore."

 

 

You breakdown.