Eleven

Things I Never Knew I Wanted

On Friday night, as promised, Key went to go pick Jonghyun up from his room so they could go out for dinner. He made sure he looked his best, wearing his favorite red skinny jeans and a white knitted sweater. He checked himself out in the mirror before deciding that he looked hot, and then he proceeded to Jonghyun’s room. Upon Key’s knock on the door, the door opened, and it was not Jonghyun standing behind it. It was a different guy, good looking and tall, and Key could see his muscles through his white wife-beater.

“Oh, you must be Kim Key-ssi,” the guy said with a smile. “I’m Hwang Chansung, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” Key said tentatively. Who is this guy and what’s he doing in Jjong’s room? Key asked himself. He was taller and more muscular than Key was…maybe Jonghyun preferred that type of guy? Key worried, and it took him several seconds too long to realize that Chansung had said something to him.

“Sorry, can you repeat that?” Key asked, looking at his feet.

“Oh, sure, I said that Jonghyun is finishing up his shower and he’ll be out soon. Ah, you want to sit down while you wait?” he asked.

“Alright, thank you,” Key said. He looked at Chansung. Who is this guy?

“So, you and Jonghyun are dating, huh?” Chansung asked.

“Yes.”

“I’m not surprised; you two seem really compatible.”

“Thank you.” The guy was complimenting him, and yet, he was in Jonghyun’s room when Key was there. Was Jonghyun already cheating on him? Did he mean to be this blatant about it?

“Jonghyun-ah, Key-ssi’s here,” Chansung said as Jonghyun exited the bathroom, looking gorgeous as usual. He smiled his goofy smile and went over to Key. He picked him up out of his chair in a loving embrace.

“Ah, it feels like it’s been so long since I last saw you!” he said, squeezing Key. Chansung laughed. “Oh, you’ve met Chansung, my roommate. This is my beautiful boyfriend Key, Chansung-ah!” Key looked at Chansung, who was smiling good-heartedly. Oh, his roommate. Why didn’t I think of that earlier? Of course he has a roommate; almost everyone does.

“We’ve met,” Chansung chuckled. “I think he’s jealous that I’m your roommate.”

“Jealous? Ah, Kibum, don’t worry; you’re the only one for me! Anyway Chansung has a girlfriend so even if I wanted to date him, which I never would, I couldn’t.” He squeezed Key tightly before setting him back down on the ground. For being slightly shorter than Key, it was impressive that he could lift Key up into the air. Key suddenly felt all warm and gooey inside. Jonghyun said Key was the only one for him. It was a good feeling, something he’d never felt before.

“Well, I’ll leave you two alone now. Oh, Jonghyun-ah, I have late basketball practice tonight so I’m going to stay in Jinwoon’s room,” Chansung said, gracefully taking his leave.

“He seems like a good roommate,” Key remarked as Chansung disappeared.

“He is. Yah, Kibum, you look really good today,” Jonghyun said, admiring Key’s slender legs in his tight red skinny jeans. “You look really good.”

“So do you,” Key smiled, wrapping his arm around Jonghyun’s neck and running his other hand through Jonghyun’s wet hair. He kissed Jonghyun sweetly and then stepped back.

“So, what do you want for dinner?” he asked.

“Yah, let’s do French food or something, something fancy.” Key agreed, and off they went. The restaurant was lovely, and the food was excellent, but Key wasn’t really thinking about the food. Or else, there must have been something strange in the food, because he kept having the urge just to kiss Jonghyun’s plump lips in front of the entire restaurant. Luckily he’d been practicing keeping his cool since he was a child, so he was able to control this desire during their date. However, walking back to Jonghyun’s room from the restaurant, it wasn’t quite as easy as Key had hoped, with Jonghyun’s hand in Key’s back pocket.

“Kibum, I had a great time with you tonight,” Jonghyun said as they got back to Jonghyun’s room.

“I did too,” Key said. “But I don’t want to say goodnight just yet.” Jonghyun laughed.

“I was hoping you’d say that. Why don’t you come in then?” he replied. Key smiled flirtatiously, running his finger along Jonghyun’s jaw line as he stepped past him into the room. He sat down on Jonghyun’s bed, looking up at Jonghyun. Jonghyun stared at Key, his mouth hanging slightly open. Key felt his cheeks turn hot, seeing Jonghyun looking at him that way. He gave Jonghyun a slight smile, which was returned, and then Jonghyun walked over to Key.

“How are you so beautiful?” Jonghyun murmured into Key’s ear. He kissed Key’s neck, and Key inhaled sharply, grabbing on to Jonghyun’s torso. Jonghyun climbed onto the bed, pushing Key down in the process, but that didn’t stop him. His hand slid up Key’s stomach, and he moved to kiss Key’s mouth. Key kissed him back furiously, hanging onto Jonghyun to be able to reach his mouth. And suddenly Jonghyun wasn’t able to hold Key’s weight anymore. He fell on top of Key, their tongues still in each other’s mouth. When they finally broke apart, Key realized that Jonghyun had removed Key’s shirt, and Key had ed and ped Jonghyun’s jeans. When did this happen?

“Kibum-ah,” Jonghyun panted. “Do you want to stay here tonight?” Key widened his eyes. “Ah, nothing weird,” Jonghyun clarified. “I just don’t want to let go of you yet.”

“Then I’ll definitely stay here tonight,” Key said happily. He kissed Jonghyun again.

“Great!” Jonghyun exclaimed, excited and relieved that Key accepted. “Here, put on some sweatpants, you’ll be more comfortable that way. Kibum, I’m so happy!”

“So am I,” Key laughed. He stripped off his jeans right in front of Jonghyun and pulled on the sweatpants without batting an eye. Jonghyun noticed but didn’t say anything. He pulled off his shirt and it was Key’s turn to stare: Jonghyun had a perfect body, which was expected, but no less impressive. He had beautiful flat abs and a chiseled chest. Key looked down at his own bare torso, which was nothing compared to Jonghyun’s. Jonghyun grinned knowingly. He walked over to Key and put his arms around his waist.

“You’re beautiful,” he told him. They turned around and climbed into Jonghyun’s bed. Key put his head on Jonghyun’s chest and they both held each other.

“Jjong, I love you,” Key whispered. He heard Jonghyun’s heartbeat speed up.

“I love you too,” Jonghyun replied.



RE-ADDING CHAPTERS 10 AND 11.

A/N: Date~ Makes me happy! They’re cute. Also, who else is beyond excited for SHINee’s comeback? ME IS <3

@vampireme12: Yes~ I’m glad you’re still here :)

@HappyMonster: Oh, don’t worry, nothing happened. This is a mostly Jongkey story, remember? ;P

@naznew: I adore shy Taemin~

@AZUMIX: I’m happy you like everything so far kekeke

@maedeh: I think Zhou Mi is so cute when he says that!

@KOBRAKID: Yes!

Also, please read my new Jongkey oneshot, Intoxicated~