Explosive Reaction

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Narrator POV

BAP quickly walked to their waiting room to evaluate their performance.

"WAH! YONGGUK HYUNG, YOU LOOK SO COOL!" Zelo screamed.

"Aish, this kid, you're supposed to be watching the performance and looking for mistakes" Himchan retorded.

"Psh, hyung is just jealous that he didn't look as good" Zelo muttered.

Just then, their manager walked in. "Good job today boys, everyone loved your performance. You even have a good fanbase starting up already."

"Yeah! Did you hear them singing along?!" Himchan added. But as usual, the boys just ignored him and kept on watching the performance.

"Aish, no one ever listens to me..." he frowned.

"I listen to you hyung!" Jonggup brightly smiled. Himchan beamed.

"But most of the time, you make no sense, so I just laugh in my head". Himchan grimaced.

"Why is this kid so straightforward?! Aish." He then went back to watching the performance. After it ended, the manager stood up.

"I have an announcement. Due to your explosive debut, we decided to work towards making you boys more relatable. Meaning having the fans know that you guys aren't just idols, but someone who they can easily interact with. So starting next week, you will all be attending TS high school."

The boys stared at him with open mouths. Yongguk was the first to come to his senses. "Hyungnim! I'm twenty-one! I can't go to high school!"

The manager gave him a cold glare. "Oh yeah? Whose fault is it that they couldn't pass their college entrance exams?"

Yongguk just stared out into the wall in disbelief. "Yay! I get to go to highschool again!" Zelo said excitedly.

The boys all stared at each other in guilt. They had forgotten that Zelo is only fifteen. A flash of understanding went through the boys. They had to do this for their maknae. Although he had always wanted to be a star, they saw how he struggled even more as their debut got closer.

He hardly got any sleep. Even less than the other members as he stayed up trying to read his textbooks. After a few weeks of this, his body had cracked due to exhaustion.

He was rushed to the emergency room and was advised to take it easy. Seeing as how they couldn't postpone their debut, Zelo had to sadly stop his studying.

It was already bad enough since he didn't even have anyone to teach him. The company wouldn't allow their upcoming stars to study with the private tutor as they had to focus on practicing.

But Zelo had been stubborn. He bought the books himself and stayed up until 7 am just to read them. Usually rushing off to practice at 8 am. Education was valuable to him too.

"We'll do it hyung. Just for one year though okay? Most of us shouldn't be in high school anyway. Only Jongup, Youngjae, and Zelo" Himchan said.

The manager looked delighted. "That's great! I thought it would take more to convince you boys!" he beamed.

Zelo was practically bouncing off the walls in happiness. "HYUNGS! I'll get to make friends! I get to eat cafeteria food! SCHOOL!"

The older boys looked at their adorable maknae in defeat. "Anything to let him have a little bit of a childhood" they all thought.

"Okay, now that that matter is settled, let's go buy some meat to celebrate your explosive debut!". The manager led the happy boys into their van.