Punishment~

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Your POV

 

I practically ran to the Principal's office. I wanted to put as much distance as I could between me and Mr. Kim. Although I was his best student, he still looked like he could chop off my fingers when he got mad.

What the heck is with those guys though?! Why did they lie?! They were supposed to be courageous and save the damsel in distress. Not throw her into the pool of sharks! AAHHHHH, I am so confused.

After a few minutes of speed walking, I finf myself in front of the Principal's office.

Knocking, I hear the shuffling of papers.

"Come in" I poke my head inside before stepping in. The Principal's office was neat and tidy, although there were an immense amount of bunny figurines on the large desk in the center.

Before I can think of why a principal would have that many bunny figurines on their desk, a voice beckoned me from behind the large chair.

"Take a seat Ms. Lee. I've already heard what happened." the voice said in a y voice.

As I take a seat on one of the white sofas, the chair turns towards me revealing a young looking man. He had shapely glasses and perfectly angled eyebrows. He opened his mouth to speak.

"So, what exactly were you doing with that water on Mr. Kim's desk exactly? Your uniform is still soaked so you can't really lie your way out of this one."

I realize that my clothes are still wet and look down in embarassment. "I really didn't do it. I swear, I just found myself in that situation when I woke up". Crap, I can't rat out BAP. I rather me get the punishment than them. Ugghhhh, stupid freaking fan girl habits. 

"Well, do you know what might have happened?" he raised his eyebrow in question.

"Uhhh, not really. I'm sorry." I lied.

"Well, I can tell you aren't very truthful. But as it seems that you want to keep secrets, fine, you can suffer the consequences. Detention. For the next two weeks." 

I was too stunned. Detention?! My mom would kill me! How will I manage a part time job now? I sob in my head. Dammit, I guess I'll have to say goodbye to those bias bracelets I've wanted. 

"Ne Principal. I'll be taking my leave now then" I bowed and hurried to the door. 

Out in the hallway, a breeze flew by. Damn. I'm still wet. I'll get sick if I stay in these clothes. I rush towards my locker and grab my extra jacket. It wasn't much, but it would've been better than nothing. I kept shivering though. Finally, the bell rang. I rushed outside so no one would notice my lack of dry clothes.

Out in the school garden, I tried to dry myself off by laying on the grass, basking in the sun, and relaxing. Then I heard my ringtone. Reaching for my phone, I answer the incoming call. 

"Mhhmmm?" not even bothering to check who it was.

"Now who's that loner laying on the grass by herself?" a familiar voice asked

I felt a shadow come over me. I open my eyes to see an amused Gongchan. He offers me his hand.

"Come on baby girl, I know what happened. Oppa will take you home so you can rest. You'll get sick if you stay here." he worriedly smiled.

"Oppa, you know I can't ditch school." I turned to my side and smiled at the sun on my body.

I felt myself being picked up and opened my eyes in shock. "Oppa! Put me down!" I squeeled. "No need to worry. I won't drop you. Plus, I already got permission to take you home."

With that, he led you to his car and started driving away from the school.

 

~In the Classroom~

 

Zelo was fascinated at the person laying down on the grass. He was watching her from afar after the bell rang. She looked so nice and peaceful, just lying there. Then, a boy came up and stood over you. He furrowed his eyes in frustration. He was blocking his view. Then, he gasped, seeing that you were being carried by him. 

"Oh no! What if she's being kidnapped?!" he exclaimed, worriedly.

Yongguk heard him talking to himself and went over to check if something was amiss. Zelo explained that he had seen a girl being carried away by a strange boy. Yongguk merely patted his head and told him not to worry about it.

Zelo was unsatisfied with his lack of interest. He walked back to the window and kept on wishing that the girl would come back. 

 


A/N

hehe, Zelo is the only nice one as of right now :D Thank you for all of those who subscribed and commented <3