Finding Out Where They Live

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Your POV

Wow. I keep finding myself listening to BAP more and more now. I guess it's finally time to kick it up a notch.

I must find out where they live! After intensive hours of research, I finally find the address.

Hmmm, so they're in the same apartment complex as A-Pink huh? Must be easy to find then. So far, you've followed them on twitter, watched every TADA! It's BAP! show, and watched their debut performance live (tickets courtesy of Gongchan).

Hmm, I have no money to visit where they live though... Should I walk? Aish, __________ you pabo. You tried that already with SHINee remember?!

It didn't work. In the end, I came home with swollen ankles and a mad Gongchan. He'll scold me again if he finds out I've been out on the streets of Seoul and end up calling him for a ride since my legs can't take anymore. *sigh* I really want to see where they live though.

 

Narrator POV

~in the BAP dorm~

"HYUUUUUUNG! Did we really have to do the schedule today? I was looking so forward to going to school!" Zelo complained.

"Mian, but tomorrow, you'll be going for sure. This fan signing really did boost up your fanbase." the manager explained.

Huffing, Zelo made his way to the couch. "Don't worry Zelo, tomorrow, you'll get to go." Youngjae comforted as he pat his back.

"Ne.." Zelo said, grabbing a cherry tomato from a bowl on the table and popping it into his mouth. 

 

 

A/N 

Hehe, sorry guys. I'm getting tired. Goodnight! Oh, and there's going to be more characters further into the story :) so keep an eye out for them