Am I Dreaming?

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Narrator POV

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!! Ireona ireona neoramyun halsu ga isseo wake up wake up geokjeong ma! 

Your alarm blasted. You waddled in your bed, rubbing your eyes. Thank goodness it was a cheerful song or you would've been bitter the entire day. You slowly get up and rub your eyes tiredly. Checking your phone, you see a new message. 

From: My Dearest Channie Oppa <3~

"Baby girl! I hope you're awake~ Oppa will come drop by to your house today to take you to school okay? Make sure you eat and don't be late!"

Unphased, you dropped back to sleep. 

Your POV

My body woke up with a jolt. Whoa, what time is it? I look at my alarm clock and find out that it's 7:45. WHAT?! Ohmygosh! I'll be late! I rush to the bathroom and quickly do my hair and change into my uniform.

After brushing my teeth, I grab my bag and run to the kitchen. Ah, no time for breakfast, I guess I'll just skip it for today. I was about to run out of my front door when I hear a voice behind me.

"Yah, Lee ______, what did I say about not eating?!" I turn to come face to face at a mad Gongchan.

"Oppa? What are you doing here? And how did you get inside?" I ask with a confused face.

"Pabo, I told you I would pick you up today right? Plus, did someone forget that I have the key to her house? Aish, you're so ditzy sometimes it makes me sad. Oh yeah, your umma said to make sure you ate. Were you planning on leaving the house without eating like I clearly told you not to?!"

I look down in shame. "Mianhae Channie oppa, I really didn't have time.. And I forgot you have the keys to my house. Hehe."

Gongchan looked at your pouting face and made his way towards you. "Aww, you know I can't stay mad at my baby girl. I do love you after all. I just don't like it when you skip meals. Look at you! You're so skinny already. It makes me worry" you flash him a bright smile.

"I know you'll love me even if I was the skinniest person on Earth! Right?!" I gave him your famous eye smile.

Gongchan couldn't resist. "Aigoo, of course I would. Okay, you can eat your food in the car. I made you breakfast this morning anyway. I knew you would forget." he said as he ruffled your hair and took your bag off your shoulders.

As you went towards the door to put on your shoes, Gongchan leaned down to help tie my shoelaces. "Oppa! You treat me like a little kid!" I pouted.

"Of course I do! You can't properly take care of yourself, so I have to." he gave you his warming smile.

To his surprise, I leaned down to give him a peck on the cheek. I rushed out of the door leaving a blushing Gongchan.

"Again, she leaves without remembering to lock her front door." Gongchan sighed happily as he locked your door and followed you into his car.

 

~At school~

 

Everything was the same as usual. Got to school right before the bell rang.

Girls always whispered things about me. I never could tell what they were saying though. Hmm, oh wells.

As I said bye to Gongchan, he leaned down to give me a peck on the cheek. Blushing, I looked away.

"That's what you get for surprising me earlier" he winked and started walking towards his class.

My entire homeroom was watching from the class windows and I felt myself blushing even harder. More girls started to whisper around me. Aish! I wish I could hear what they were saying! Even the guys were whispering now too.

Ah, I feel so embarassed. Channie oppa! How could you?! Now girls will want to beat me up since they think I'm taking away their precious Kingka. I hear the bell ring and hesitantly make my way into the classroom.

"Nice for you to finally join us Ms. Lee., now I can finally get started" Mr. Kim announces. I make my way to my seat with my eyes glued to the floor. I accidentally brush a person's pencil off their desk and quickly bend to pick it up. Looking up, I hand over the pencil to one of my guy classmates.

"Here you go!" I beam, giving him my eye smile. He stutters a thanks without meeting my eyes. Maybe he's mad at me.... Oh no. I should apologize later. As I finally reach my chair, Mr. Kim opens the door. In come 6 blonde guys that look strangely familiar. I mentally shout in my head, "BAP?!!"

Am I dreaming?

 

Then, I pass out.

 

 

 

 

A/N

YAY! BAP is finally in school :D and I love making Channie the cute boyfriend type :3 

ppyongyoungmin: thank you so much for taking an interest in my fanfic :'D your comments make me want to update faster! ^______^