Ditching

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Narrator POV

 

Gongchan refused to let you out of his grasp. Still flailing, you puffed your cheeks in defeat.

"Oppa, please put me down. What if people see us?! They'll hate me even more" you jokingly sobbed.

Gongchan just stuck his tongue out. "Mehroooong~ I don't care what they think. My baby girl is soaking wet and about to get sick. I need to take care of her." 

"But oppa, people in this school all seem like they hate me already, I don't want them to think I'm stealing away their Kingka too" you pouted.

"Sorry baby girl, I still don't care. For all they know, you already have me. It's not stealing if I don't belong to them. I belong solely to the one I love" he gazed dreamily into your eyes.

Being the dense girl you are, you completely did not understand what he really meant.

"Awwww! Oppa! When did you get so charming?! You're definitely very idol-like right now!" you reached up to pinch his cheeks.

"YAH! LEE _________! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm so much better than any of your idols?!" Gongchan sighed in frustration.

"Arasseo~ Oppa is waaaaaay better!" you smiled widely. "But what am I going to do for the rest of the day then?" you frowned.

"Well, since we have some free time, I decided to go out somewhere fun!" he said excitedly.

By this time you had already reached his shiny blue car. You couldn't remember the name of it, seeing as you weren't a big car lover. Heck, you just liked cars if they were shiny.

Gongchan's car wasn't always the one he had now though. Before, he had a strikingly bright red car. But ever since he started hanging out with you, he started driving his sleek looking blue car instead.

After you got inside, you felt Gongchan's hand reach for your seat belt. He quickly fastened it before he reached for his. 

"Thank you oppa!" you smiled. Gongchan's eyes turned soft.

"Uhhh, but oppa... I don't have money to go anywhere expensive... Sorry for being such a burden... Maybe we can hang out on a different day?" you looked down in shame.

"Nopes! What kind of oppa would I be if I didn't treat my girl out once in a while?" he smiled brightly at you, hoping that you wouldn't look so sad anymore.

You simply just stared at him in admiration. 

"Oppa," you started tearing up.

"Wh-wh-what's wrong _______?!" he asked, in shock that you started crying.

"Thank you so much for always taking care of me. I know I don't deserve it, but you take care of me anyway. Saranghae." you were now practically soaking the car with your tears.

Gongchan just your hair in comfort. "Anything for my precious girl"

After you had settled down, he started his car and sped off to your destination. 

 

~Back Home~

 

Gongchan took you to Lotte World for the first time in your life that day. That is, of course, after he took you shopping to get you out of your wet clothes. 

You felt like a princess that day. Gongchan always seemed to know what you needed and fulfilled your every need. 

You never once questioned why he would do all of those things though. Thinking that Gongchan was just being a very generous friend.

He led you to your house door and warned you to lock it after he left. Nodding your head, you waved him goodbye after he gave you a peck on the cheek. Making your way upstairs, you received a text message.

"Sweet dreams my bestie" you smiled.

After making your way into bed, you hugged your fluffy pillow. 

"Ugh, school again tomorrow." you muttered. Usually, you wouldn't have minded, but that meant that you had to see those meanies again. Pushing the bad thoughts away, you just replayed your time with Gongchan instead. 

 

 

 

 

 



A/N 

I am so sorry for not updating for the past day or two! T__________T