At the Cafeteria

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Narrator POV

You found yourself being dragged to the cafeteria by Gongchan.

"EH?! CAFETERIA?!" you yelled out in shock.

"Yes, the cafeteria. Lee _____, do you want your oppa to worry about whether you're getting enough food or not? You need to eat." Gongchan explains.

"B-But Channie Oppa, I can't eat in the cafeteria, you know I can't afford the food!" you pouted in shame.

"It's alright. My treat today. My baby girl has to eat right?" Gongchan gives you his famous eye smile.

"Oppa, you really don't have to." you reply.

"Nopes, I am not taking no for an answer" he looks back making you face towards him.

"Yah, Lee _______, I love you, you know that right? As your oppa, I need to make sure you're healthy and strong. You need food okay? From now on, you'll be eating lunch with me everyday. Do you know how worried I was when I found out you've been skipping meals AND planning to take on a job? How could I let my baby girl do all that without proper meals to give her strength?" the look in his eyes made you realize he was serious.

You looked away in shame. "Channie oppa, don't. It's making me feel bad. You're just wasting your money on me."

His eyes turned soft. "Now, now, how could I ever waste money when I'm spending it on the girl I love huh?"

You look at him in disbelief. How could the Kingka of the school, the most handsome and smartest out of all the guys that went to such a prestigious place be your best friend?

"Ahhh, Channie oppa! I love you too!" You jump up and hug him while holding onto his neck. A few girls that happened to be nearby shot you glares of envy. 

 

Gongchan POV

Heh, now if she would only love me the way I truly love her. I have to confess soon before someone takes my chance... Those thoughts can wait for later. I grab her hand and rush her into the cafeteria.

 

Narrator POV

~in the principal's office~

"Mr. Kim, we'll be having 6 new students transfer into the school. Take good care of them as you'll become their homeroom teacher. They're different ages, but we decided to keep them all together for their homeroom classes just to make sure nothing goes wrong. These boys are new idols and I don't want any fangirls or whatsoever to get near them while they study. Arasseo? This is important."

He pushes a packet of files onto Mr. Kim. "These are their files, make sure they get the education they need. From what I hear, some of them flunked the college entrance exams. I trust you'll do well." "Ne, principal." Mr. Kim bows before walking away.

 

"Looks like my school just became more interesting", the principal muttered as he stared out the window.