Sneaky

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Narrator POV

 

Gongchan expertly drove his way to your mother's workplace. It was a small bakery, but she had managed to over work herself with extra shifts so that you would live a decent life. 

Stepping out of his car, he examines his reflection on his iPhone. He had changed into formal clothes just to impress your mother. Even though he had met her many times before, he knew she couldn't help but fawn over him when he looked more business-like.

Grinning, he made his way to the bakery. As he stepped inside, he was welcomed with the wonderful smell of baked goods and soft yellow wallpaper. As if on cue, your mother stepped out from the door behind the counter.

"AH! Chanshik! What brings you here?" she smiled brightly.

"Ahhh, I couldn't have just left my Umma gift-less on Valentine's day now could I?" Gongchan replied happily. He took out the medium sized box he had held behind him and presented it to your mom.

She gasped in surprise. 

"OMO! What is this?! Even the wrapping looks pretty!" she gratefully accepted the gift and took care not to tear the expensive looking red and ivory wrapper.

Her eyes widened at the brand new designer bag. 

"Chanshik! You shouldn't have!" she said with tearful eyes.

Gongchan's eyes softened.

*She works so hard for _______ to have a good life, and she never has enough time or money to invest in herself. I wish I could make it easier for the both of them.* he thought to himself.

"Don't worry about it Umma! I couldn't get ______ something and forget about the person who single handedly raised her!" he praised.

Gongchan had always referred to your mom as "Umma" since he had such close ties with you.

Your mother began to tear. She led Gongchan to a table and fetched him his favorite sugar cookies.

"Thank you so much Chanshik. Not only for the present, but I know you've been helping _______ a lot too. I don't know how I could ever repay you." she gave him a small smile.

Gongchan waved it off.

*Anything for _______* he thought

"Anyway, actually Umma, I came here to talk to you about something else." he said quietly.

Your mom's eyebrows rose in curiousity. 

"What is it?" she asked

"Well... Actually... I know you disapprove of ______ dating but I-" 

Your mom cut him off mid sentence by laughing.

"You want to date ______ don't you?" she asked with cheerful eyes.

"EH?! How did you know, Umma?" Gongchan asked, truly surprised.

"I wasn't born yesterday Chanshik. I can see the way you look at her. No best friend ever does this much for each other unless love is involved. Don't worry. I approve. I always had! Do you think I would have let you hang around her so much if I hadn't?!" she said with a bright twinkle in her eyes.

Gongchan steaded himself and began to smile.

"So you don't mind if I ask her out? On dates and stuff?!" he asked excitedly.

Your mom simply waved it off and scoffed.

"Please, as if you don't take her out already. I wouldn't even be concerned if you kept her out until 3 am. I know she'll be fine with you. Plus, you're responsible unlike those other kids so even if I did have a grandchild sooner than expected, it wouldn't be that bad." she retorted.

Gongchan could see her mischiveous smirk. Blushing, he got up and bowed.

"Thank you Umma! I must go see her now then!" he said as he rushed to the door.

 

 

 

 

~In Gongchan's Car~

 

*Just you wait ______. No way am I ever going to let you be someone else's girl. Even if it's just for a day.* he smiled as he drove back to school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

I am so sorry T^T I know... I am a horrible author... I didn't update for like three weeks! I'm sorry :( I was going to do it last week but I got frustrated since I was working on my other fic. And my chapters got deleted... SOOOOO :'c I wanted to stay out of AFF until everything got cleared up :) So thank you so much for my loyal readers. I love you all. Really :D I have a feeling I'm going to make this fic kinda long too >< Should I? I like long fan fics...