Back To School

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Narrator POV

 

~Back Home~

 

You woke up with a sour expression on your face. Of course, you would still love to see BAP today, but something told you that they had other things in mind. Reluctantly, you stepped off of your bed and headed towards the bathroom. After you washed up and put on your uniform, you saw someone in your kitchen wearing a pink apron.

"O-OPPA?!" you screamed at the sight.

Gongchan turned back and gave you a shy smile. He pointed towards the plate on the table. He had already prepared your eggs and bacon. He knew you really did love american style breakfasts.

Surprised, you ran up to him and engulfed him in a big hug. 

"WAAAH! OPPA! DAEBAK!" you squeeled, turning him around in circles.

Gongchan was flustered and blushed at your touch. He carefully snuck his arms out of your grasp and your hair. 

"Anything for my baby girl!" he smiled proudly. He then ushered you to your food and sat down.

"Oppa? Aren't you going to eat too?" you asked with a confused look. He merely shook his head and waved his hand, urging you to start eating. You looked at him suspiciously and dug in.

"So... Umma isn't home again?" you asked him in a whisper. He looked up to meet your eyes and nodded sadly. You gave him a weak smile back.

"Gwenchana. I hope she just gets some rest." you said while trying to choke back the tears. The faster you got a job, the easier it would be for your mom. Maybe she could even take some time off for herself.

Gongchan stared at your stiff figure and felt a wave of sadness overcome him. He didn't like it when you were sad. Especially since he knew that if he tried to intervine, that you would get mad. He also felt how guilty you were at not being able to help your mom. But he didn't want to let you overwork yourself either. The best he could do was to watch over you and your health. Even if it meant getting more attached and falling deeper for you.

Wanting to lighten the mood, he came over to your side of the table and set down a small pink and black box. You looked at it and pointed towards yourself.

"Is this for me?" you asked.

"Well of course! Aish, baby girl, did you forget what day it is already?" he gave you a stern look.

"Umm..." your eyebrows were furrowed in deep thought. Gongchan slapped his forehead in an exasperated expression.

"PABO! It's Valentine's Day!" he rolled his eyes. Your eyes widened in shock.

"OMO! You're right!!!" you screamed and got off your seat. Panicking, you started to move around the kitchen.

"Omo, oppa, oppa, oppa, I didn't even get you anything! Mianhae! I really did forget!!!" you cried out in frustration. Gongchan made his way towards you and put his hands on your shoulders. Keeping you still, he waited until you were quiet.

"I know baby girl, you always forget all the good days" he sighed.

"It's alright, you didn't have to get me anything" he smiled brightly.

"I wanted to surprise you" he winked and grabbed the pink box on the table. Leaving it in your hands, you slowly opened it and found a beautiful moon and star necklace. The stars delicately entertwined themselves around the small moon pendant, making an elegant but cute effect.

You gasped and turned around to give him a big bear hug. "Oppa! Please put it on for me!" you smiled and passed him the necklace.

"This is probably the first time anyone has given me anything so pretty!" you smiled in delight. 

"Thank you so much. I'll treasure it forever." you gave him a sincere smile and held onto his waist. 

"You're welcome baby girl. Happy Valentine's Day" he whispered and melted into your embrace.

 

~At School~

 

You got out of Gongchan's car and linked your arms through his. Walking into the school, you spotted all of the red and white. There were so many chocolates, balloons, and teddy bears. You frowned in jealousy. 

"Wow, I wonder what it must feel to have someone like you" you sadly looked down. Even if you were pretty, smart, and nice, no one seemed to even want to approach you. And when you tried to make friends, they always seem to drift away. The only one you had was Gongchan.

Not wanting to be ungrateful, your hand traveled near your throat and circled the beautiful necklace Gongchan had given you. Feeling loved, you looked up at him and gave him one of your happiest smiles. 

Gongchan looked down at you and nearly died of a heart attack. "Aish, why is this girl smiling at me like that? Does she want to make my heart burst or something? Come on, I haven't even confessed yet." he thought and smiled back.

As you made your way to class, you spotted a group of girls surrounding 6 males.

 

Your POV

 

I saw a group of people surrounding 6 guys. Hmmm, oh wait, they were all blonde. Scared, I pulled Gongchan towards the other direction. That is, of course, before I heard the greasy voice calling my name.

"Oh, Lee ________" he seductively snickered. 

Turning back, my eyes widened as Himchan made his way towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked him. I was still his fan, but if he tried to frame me one more time, he would get it. 

Then he did something I never would have expected.

He got down on his knees and took out a rose and a box of chocolates from behind him. 

"Will you be my valentine?" he smiled slightly.

 

 

 

Narrator POV

 

"Hyung, who are those chocolates and rose for?" Jongup asked his hyung excitedly. "Maybe hyung found a girl he really likes!" he thought to himself enthusiastically. 

Himchan just looked towards him and shot him an evil smirk. "For my pet of course. I have to make sure that she doesn't misbehave." he chuckled to himself and went to go put on his uniform.

"Enh? Pet?" Jongup wondered before heading off to school with his hyungs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

I am so sorry for the lack of updates! I have 3 fanfics going on right now and school has been hectic :( I tried to make this chapter longer though :D Sorry again! ><