Just Another Day

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Your POV

Gaaaah, class is always so boring. You would think that the teachers would get tired from teaching all day, but still, they talk for hours without stopping. I wonder if people who like to talk all become teachers when they grow up. They get paid to talk, heh, must be the life.

Plus, all the rich kids in this school don't even pay attention. So what if they're financially set for life. They should at least try. Someone has to take over their parent's companies one day. Makes me sick.

I have to work my off just to get into a school where the kids don't care about what they do. *sigh* I would want to have their lives, but then again, I wouldn't want to have no goals in my life either.

When you're rich, you get everything handed down to you. You don't have anything that you want to work towards getting. Must be a sad life. Plus, there are those stories where the rich kids are always neglected by their parents.

I shiver at the thought. Still in my deep thoughts mode, I fail to hear the teacher call out my name.

Narrator POV

"YAH! Lee _______! Are you even paying attention to me?!" Mr. Kim asks.

The whole class turns towards you, only to find that you were blanking out and staring at the window. A few people start to snicker.

Mr. Kim walks towards your table but stops as he hears the class door opening. "Mr. Kim, I must talk to you outside." the school principal states.

Reluctantly, Mr. Kim leaves while you remain staring out the window unscathed. "Yah, Lee _________, are you really not going to snap out of it?" one of your classmates ask. Still, you remain frozen.

"Aish this girl, how did you become the top of our school while being so out of it?" he continued. Then, the bell rang. All of your classmates leave to get food.

You were still in your daze as your best friend walks into your classroom to take you to lunch. "Lee ______, wakey wakey my dearest bestie." he says while rocking your shoulders.

No response. "Yah, do you not want to eat?" he says, shaking you harder. Still no response.

"I guess I have no choice, Lee _______, I will kiss you if you don't snap out of it right now!" At the word kiss, your entire body stiffens.

"Eh? Channie, what are you doing in my class?" you ask your best friend Gongchan.

"Pabo, class ended a while ago. I came to take you to lunch but came in to see that you were in your zombie mode." You just stare at him blankly.

"I see that you're still out of it, *sigh* whatever, come on already! I want to take my precious girl to eat." With that, he pulls you out into the hallway and into the cafeteria. 

 

Your POV

*Sigh* There's nothing good to do. If it wasn't for Channie, my whole head would've exploded out of boredom already. Just another day at school, when will something interesting come?

 

 

A/N 

hey guys! Sorry, I just decided that I wanted Gongchan in this fic. lol, idk why. I just felt like putting him in :) So from now on, he'll be your bestie kay? :D