Passed Out?

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Your POV
 

My eyes dart open as I find myself staring at a white ceiling.

Frick, where the heck am I? Shouldn't I be in class? I look to my right and see a sleeping Gongchan.

I carefully reach my finger out and poke his cheek. "My oppa is so handsome!" I giggle at my weirdness. Oh yeah, where am I again? I'm still in my uniform so I must be in school. I poke Channie oppa again to see what he has to say.

"Oppa. Ireona. Where am I?" His eyes slowly flutter open as he gives me his sleepy face. I couldn't help it and started pinching his cheeks.

"WAAAH! OPPA, YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE! ALMOST LIKE AN IDOL! CAN I HAVE A LOCK OF YOUR HAIR?" I scream.

With that, Gongchan immediately shot up. "YAH! Lee _______! What are you talking about?! My hair? Aish, you and your weird fangirl es." he scolded.

Getting back on topic, "oppa, where am I?" I ask.

"Baby girl, you are in the nurse's room. You passed out in class today. Being the close oppa I am, I sensed that you were in danger and rushed to your room to carry you here" he proudly smiled.

"Eh? I fainted?" I thought to myself. When did that happen.... OH WAIT! Now I remember!

"OPPA! DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE WAS AN IDOL GROUP HERE?! OHMYSHISUS! GUESS WHO THEY WERE! THEY'RE THE NEW HOT ROOKIES! OMO! WHY ARE THEY IN THIS SCHOOL?! OMG OMG, DO YOU THINK THEY RELEASED OUT THEIR IDEAL TYPES YET?! JAKKAMAN! WHAT IF I'M NOT THEIR IDEAL TYPE?!!!" I started to sob.

Channie oppa looked scared. "Aigoo, ______, your fangirl side is coming out again." he tsked and shook his head.

"For your information, they come here to STUDY. S-T-U-D-Y. Study! So don't think that you can get away with distracting them. Their management also wanted them to build a better relationship with the public. So they shipped them all to high school" he explained.

"OMO! But oppa! I'm a part of the public! THEY CAN BUILD A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH ME!" I squeeled in delight. Gongchan merely shook his head in disappointment.

He knew you liked idols, but never to this extent. "Well, they're probably gone for the day. You were knocked out pretty badly. Come on, I'll drive you home."

I pouted, realising I had missed my chance. Oh wells! There's still tomorrow! Omg, BAP. Me. In the same class. Breathing the same air. Omg, omg, omg. How will I live?!

 

Gongchan's POV

 

"Great, now more competition", I think to myself as I watch ________ jump around with excitement.

I already made indirect threats to all of the guys in this school. Saying that if they ever try to play with my baby girl that they would get it. Not only them, but their family's companies too.

Who can resist doing what I say when my family owns the largest chain of stocks and merchandising in Asia? And my deadly looks to those girls who whispered bad things about ______ were even worse.

If they only really knew the amount of damage I could inflict on their futures. But no, I won't do that. _______ will get mad. Aish. Is this BAP group really that amazing? I heard they were all blonde.

Pft, I know ______ will always find me as the better looking one.... Right?

 

Narrator POV

 

~Back home~

 

You quickly rushed into your bathroom and took a long shower.

Afterwards, you checked your computer for any new news on BAP. Tracking their schedule was easy enough.

"Hehe~" you giggled as you thought of seeing them tomorrow at school. You gently closed your laptop and started praying.

"Almighty Father, may my family keep their good health and live long and happy lives. I also pray that my BAP, and Infinite oppas are doing well. Please continue to give them strength in their quest to stardom. Amen". You sighed as you smiled yourself to sleep.