YES?!

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Gongchan POV
 

"MWOH?!" I stared at that Himchan guy in disbelief. How dare he try to take away my baby girl. MY baby girl. MY BABY GIRL. MY.BABY.GIRL. No freaking way. Everyone else in this school knew what should and should not be done.

Asking Lee _______ out was definitely something that should NOT be done.

Hey, can you blame me? I heard what all of those guys were talking about in the locker rooms during the first week of school. Tch. They don't even deserve to be within a mile of where _______ stands. So I decided to take matters into my own hands.

 

 

 

--------------- 

 

Narrator POV

 

"Hi! Are you Lee ______?" a voice asked the confused little girl in front of the school gates. It had only been the third day of school, yet all of the girls were glaring at her, while the boys all looked they would eat her up.

She gulped, looking at the older boy. Frightened, she nodded.

"Hi! I'm Gongchan!" the boy smiled at her. 

__________ looked up and her eyes widened. In front of her was a boy with wide almond shape eyes, a straight nose, and curvy lips. As he smiled, ______ could recognize his adorable canine teeth.

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~" Minhye found herself leaning closer to him. Gongchan blushed at her sudden action.

"Please open your mouth!" she cutely ordered as she pointed to his teeth and stared at him with her puppy dog eyes. Gongchan, although surprised, did as he was told.

The petite girl got on her toes then frowned. 

"Please bend down" she furrowed her eyebrows. Gongchan, worried that she would get more upset, did as he was told. _______ then proceeded to check his mouth. She giggled and clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Omo! Gongchan-ssi, you have very nice teeth!" She said brightly, revealing her own gummy smile. Gongchan felt his heart flutter.

"U-Ummm, thank you" he stuttered. 

"So... what did you want to see me about?" _______ looked up and slightly bent her head to the side.

"Ah! Oh, that's right! Will you be my friend?" he beamed.

_______ pointed to herself in surprise. "M-ME?! REALLY?!" she asked happily.

"Of course you silly, why else would I let you look into my mouth?" Gongchan said jokingly.

_______'s eyes started to get teary as she rammed her small body into Gongchan's arms. 

"YES PLEASE! I've only been here for a few days and no one seems to want to talk to me. I think everyone here hates me! Is it because I'm poor?" she sobbed.

"Aigoo, no, not that. Don't worry, I'll be your friend. Your best friend! So don't cry okay?" Gongchan worriedly patted your back. 

"Ne, Gongchan sunbae!" _______ smiled.

"Ani! It's oppa now. We're best friends remember?" Gongchan ruffled her hair.

"Arasseo! Channie Oppa!" she giggled and hugged him even tighter.

 

 

 

 

-------------------

Narrator POV

 

Ever since then, Gongchan and you have been inseperable. Girls only got more jealous, and the boys only grew more furious as the new pretty girl was taken away. But they couldn't say anything at all. Seeing that Gongchan could easily destroy their lives if they even touched a hair on his little baby girl's head.

Too bad BAP hadn't heard the rules yet.

No one knew that a day would come when someone dare go against the infamous Gongchan. Ironically enough, the boy who chose to anger him was Himchan. Hah. Gongchan, Himchan, Chan Chan Chan. Hehe.

Gongchan was fuming as he was trying to keep his cool in front of you. 

"Baby girl, we should go." he nudged you lightly on your side.

But you just couldn't keep your eyes off of Himchan. Gongchan's eyes almost fell off of his face as he hear what you said.

"Yes, of course I'll be your valentine!" you happily exclaimed.

"YES?!" Gongchan screamed in his head as he watched you slowly make your way to Himchan to accept his gifts.

 

 

 

Gongchan POV


I hope you know what you're doing Himchan. You have no idea who you just went up against. This means war.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 

AIGOO. I AM A HORRIBLE AUTHOR! MIANHAE! >< my updates are always so slow :( please don't hate me! I hope you don't mind if I put more comedy into this story :D Please anticipate it!