The Work Of A Sasaeng

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Your POV

WAAAH! They all performed so well! Who knew Zelo could actually rap like that live?! Hehe, good thing for MR removed videos. I still have a hard time telling them apart though... Time for google!

Uwaaah, that Yongguk guy did a lot of cameos. Oh, they're in the same company as Secret. Hyosung unnie is pretty in their vidoes. Lucky boys. Ahhhh, so many names and birthdays to remember. I wonder what their bloodtypes are.*sigh* The sad life of a sasaeng.

Oh wells, I'll look for more info on them tomorrow. Stupid Algebra 2. Who needs quadratic equations... Really? I guess there's nothing I can do. I have to keep my number 1 rank in school or I'll get killed by my mom.

Sure, she means well, but sometimes it's a little too much. What am I talking about. Ha, I love my mom. Even if she does act like a kid sometimes. She cares about my future.

That reminds me, I'll get to have a job soon. Merchandise won't pay for themselves! And I can't ask my mom for money... we're already broke enough as it is. I guess that just means cutting back on the fanfiction. Omg, my life is ruined! Shoot, I have to go iron my uniform.

 

Narrator POV

 

"Zelo, why are you ironing your uniform?" Jongup asked the maknae.

"Hyung! We're going to go to school tomorrow! I have to look good or noonas won't like me!" Zelo explained.

Jongup ruffled Zelo's blonde hair. "Of course they'll like you! But focus on your studies first okay? You don't want to lose all of your common sense like Himchan hyung now do you?" Zelo shook his head furiously.

"I'll work hard!" he stated. Jongup then went to check on the others.

Surprisingly, they where all lounging around and looking at their brand new uniforms.

"Aish, back to high school.. I hated it the first time. Who needs school anyway! I just want to rap!" Yongguk yelled.

Jongup ran to him and covered his mouth with his hand. "Hyung! Quiet down will you?! Do you want Zelo to hear what you just said?!" Jongup felt Yongguk's mouth close and released his hold on him.

"Aish, you need to control that loud mouth hyung." "YA! Who said you could talk to me like that?! I'm your hyung!" Yongguk angrily exclaimed.

"Ne, ne, I know you are. But how do you think Zelo would feel if he found out that you didn't want to go to school? He wouldn't want to go anymore. You know how much Zelo misses school. He hasn't been to one in a while. And he's only fifteen. Hyung, we have to do this for Zelo." Jongup explained.

"Aish, I know you're right. But why me? I'm old enough already. And Jongup, you're only a year older than Zelo!" Yongguk pointed at his band member.

Jongup simply smiled and said, "yes, and that's why I don't want to mess up in school either. Please do this for us hyung."

With that, he skipped onto the other members. Himchan looked excited and had a shimmer of mischief in his eyes.

"Those poor high school girls", Jongup thought.

Daehyun looked as stoic as always. He just kept staring at his uniform, as if trying to light it in on fire.

Youngjae was actually planning out his introductions. Being the brain of the group, he always thinks everything through the most.

"I can't make a bad first impression" he said. Jongup then went to his own room to get his bag ready.

"Ahh, high school... How I've missed you" he whispered as he went into bed.