TS High's Dark Kingka

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Narrator POV

 

Even though it was Valentine's Day, everyone, even all of the fangirls stayed clear from Gongchan. He was mad, no, furious, that that bunny looking Himchan guy would ask you out.

His entire being screamed out murder. 

That morning was the first time ANYONE had dared to cross paths with him. And boy, he was not going to take that lightly. 

After hearing you agree to being Himchan's valentine, Gongchan had angrily made his way out of the hallway. You didn't notice of course, seeing that you were too busy blushing over your idol.

Gongchan finally reached his destination. The principal's office.

Not even bothering to knock, he slammed the door open and made his way in. He marched towards the large chair and pounded his hands on the desk.

"I.WANT.THAT.HIMCHAN.OUT.NOW." he ordered.

The principal merely turned his large chair around and began to fiddle with the bunny figurines on his table. 

"Now why exactly should I do that?" he smirked.

This made Gongchan even more frustrated. 

"Because I told you so. Do it now before all of your damn stocks crash. Do it now before this school loses it's funding. DO.IT.NOW." he fumed.

The principal stared back into Gongchan's cold eyes and smiled.

"Now, would your best friend be happy if she found out that her idols have all been expelled? You do know that I can't just get rid of one. If I do, I have to get rid of all of them." the principal raised his eyebrows. 

Gongchan's gaze softened. He couldn't do that to you. That would just get you more sad and heighten your inner fangirl desires.

At a loss of what to do, Gongchan stomped his way out of the Principal's office. Messing up his hair, he goes to see the next best thing that might solve his problems. 

Your Umma.

 

 

~Your POV~

 

Ohmygoodness. Did Himchan. THE Himchan, just ask me to be his valentine?! What country in my past life did I save?! He looked so sincere too, asking in front of everyone with flowers and chocolate. Ahhhhh, I might cry.

"Yes, of course I'll be your valentine!" I relied happily. 

Himchan's eyes grew wide and his lips broke out in a happy smirk.

"THANK YOU _______~ Please accept my gifts!" he said, as he handed me the flowers and chocolate. 

Ohmygoodness, I can die with no regrets now... 

I shyly took the gifts away from him, not sure how to continue.

"Well, Ummmm, I guess thank you" I bow my head in gratitude. I feel cold hands graze my chin.

"Now, now, no need to bow. I did just ask you to be my valentine right? So no need for such extreme formalities. I don't think we've formally met yet." he held out his arm.

"Hi, I'm Kim Himchan!" he said brightly, showing his adorable bunny teeth. They weren't as nice as Gongchan's canines, but they were still seriously cute. 

I took it and shyly shook back. I'm actually touching my idol.... OMG. Have you ever heard the saying, that when you touch your idols hand, you indirectly touch their crotch?! OMO. OHMYGOODNESS. I AM INDIRECTLY T-TOUCHING H-HIMCHAN'S C-CRO-... and with that, the whole world turned black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Sorry for all the late updates T^T You all must hate me. I tried to make it funny :) Hehe, I have such a lame sense of humor! But thank you so much for the readers who continue to support me~ :D saranghae! <3