Debut

B.A.P.'s First Sasaeng

Narrator POV

"Ooooooh, new rookie group?" you muttered to yourself. Clicking away on the computer for the night, you stumbled upon an article of a new boy group that was about to come out.

"Gosh, so many dang groups coming out, do they really expect fans to learn all of the members? Just look at EXO, it's already going to be another Suju experience." you sighed and clicked on the article anyway.

You knew you couldn't resist new eye candy. Shocked, you looked at their pictures. "WHY THE HECK ARE THEY ALL BLONDE?!" you screamed. 

Your POV

REALLY?! ALL of them. BLONDE. Is their company crazy or something? How will any of the fans differentiate the members? Oh wait, that guy is kinda cute. Then again, that one is cute too.

Hmmm, maybe they aren't so bad. Enh, I'll just focus on the groups that are out now. Closing the tab, I went off to watch Teen top and MBLAQ. Hehe, I wonder if Teen Top will get their first win soon.

Too bad Infinite isn't active right now... Oh wells, Teen Top has sure gotten a lot better! Gosh, such noona killers these boys. Good thing I'm still not a noona. Even Changjo isn't younger than me.

Okay, I have to admit. I've always wanted to be a noona. Cute idols always go for the noonas. Noona Nomu yeppeo~ Michyeo~ *sigh* One day when I'm older, a group will come out and have members younger than me.

I'll just have to wait. Then again, I don't even think like a 15 year old anyway. Too much fangirl in my blood if you know what I mean. Fangirls read fanfiction too ya know. Hehe~ 

 

~Day of BAP'S DEBUT~

 

Narrator POV:

"Are all you boys ready? This is your first stage. Don't feel too pressured." 

"Ne manager hyung!" Zelo cheekily smiled. Nothing was going to stop them from their first takeover that day. "Come on Zelo, gotta roll"  Jongup called. 

And that's how BAP first started their attempt to conquer the world.

 

 

 

A/N:

You guys should know, BAP has that whole alien concept thing so don't be surprised when I throw in things like how they want to conquer the world or something x)