Namjoon's secret

Cafe latte

Namjoon smiled, blushing. He slide down the wall closing his knees to his chest and leaning his head against his hands, shutting his eyes slowly. Namjoon drew a deep breath, exhaling calmly. Shortly after, Hobi poked his head into Namjoon's room.

"You okay? You seemed...sad when you got home" He asked, slightly concerned.

Namjoon nodded slowly.

"I'm...fine." he muttered.

Hobi frowned slightly, cocking his head. He closed the door behind him, sitting next to Namjoon he carefully placed an arm around him.

"What is it? You seem upset." He asked, worried.

Namjoon shrugged, shaking his head.

"No. I'm fine." He insisted.

"B-but....you have a few bruises around your lip and neck- wait a second! Did you just....have....y-you know ..?" Hobi asked, frantically.

Namjoon bursts out laughing.

"Absolutely not. D-dont uh...don't worry about me. Alright?" He replied.

Hobi released a sharp breath.

"But if not that then...why-"

"I told you stop worrying. I'm fine."

"Is something going on at school joonie? I'll fight people if you need me to!" He said.

Namjoon shook his head.

"It's over and done. Nobody to fight."

"What's over and done?" Hobi protested.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, starting to get annoyed.

"Hoseok. It's nothing. I promise. I'm fine. Leave me alone." He answered.

Hobi furrowed his brows, worried. He knew the guys never called his full name unless they were really upset with him. He sighed, hugging Namjoon quickly.

"W-well if you need, we're here." He whispered.

Namjoon nodded, hugging tighter.

"Thank you." He mouthed.

Hobi finally left the room, Namjoon fell onto his bed, shivering. He felt his phone buzz. He checked the message. It was a set if of numbers he didn't recognize. 

"Did you make it home?" It read.

He had a moment of panic.

"W-who...is this?" He asked.

The person responded instantly.

"You're kidding! You lost my number? It's Jin. :)" 

Namjoon sighed, relieved.

"O-oh uh...hi." he started.

Namjoon's face lit up, he felt a smile creep upon his lips. Jin and him talked all night, Jin picked up on the fact he didn't want to talk about the incident from earlier, so he left it alone. Later that night, It was time for them to sleep. However for Namjoon, very little sleep took place. He tossed and turned all night.

~Namjoon's nightmare~

Intense visions blurred his mind. He was by the river, carefree and happy. All of a sudden, his ex sneakily ran up behind him, covering his mouth and plugging his nose, making it difficult to fight to breathe. He was pushed into the river, crashing against the sharp rocks. Namjoon's body jolted with pain. He tried to fight the man overpowering him but struggled to do so.

~End~

Namjoon jumped up, breathing heavily, sweat pouring off his body. He started crying the second he knew he was awake. He checked the time, 3am. He felt the need to text Jin.

"J-jin..." He started.

Jin tiredly looked at his phone. It was Namjoon. He quickly opened the message, replying quickly.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Uh... nevermind. It's stupid. Goodnight." Namjoon finished.

He groaned, sitting up in bed, he decided to get some water. Namjoon sat on the kitchen counter, sipping slowly at his water. He felt his phone buzz again.

"Now I know this isn't just nothing. What's wrong?" Jin asked.

Namjoon shuttered, struggling to think of a way out of this.

"Wrong person!" He answered.

Jin shook his head.

"Why won't he just tell me?" He wondered.

"Well...okay." Jin responded finally.

Namjoon sighed, starting to sob again.

"Why can't I just tell people.." He whispered.

"Joonie?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon nearly jumped out of his skin.

"W-what?" He asked, anxiously.

"Calm down, it's just me. You okay?" He asked

Namjoon narrowed his eyes.

"I'm fine. Okay? Why is everyone asking? I'm fine. I-i'm going to bed." He said, sliding off the counter and back to his room.

Jimin frowned.

"I know you're not." He muttered.