Good luck

Cafe latte

Over the next few months, Namjoon and V saw each other nearly every other day, following rounds of rough . Namjoon nearly forgot about Jin and everything he meant to him. V had helped namjoon in many ways. One of them being Namjoon finally getting his driver's license. He helped Namjoon understand certain things he hadn't realized before. One night, Namjoon had a dream. He was with Jin. The two of them were walking hand in hand, laughing and smiling like before. They kissed passionate kisses and joked like children. Eventually, Jin stared at him, sadly.

"Why did you leave me? Why don't you love me?" Jin asked, sobbing.

Namjoon immediately awoke from his dream, sobbing. He found it hard to catch his breath.

"N-no. No, no, no, no. You didn't do anything-"

He whispered, sobbing.

V stirred, looking at Namjoon.

"Namjoon? What's up babe?" He asked, worried.

Namjoon froze. 

"I-i uh...this...this isn't working." He muttered.

V sat up, wiping Namjoon's tears, smiling softly and kissing his head.

"It's okay. I knew we wouldn't last a long time." He answered.

Namjoon blushed, embarrassed.

"Y-you did?" He asked.

V nodded.

"Well yeah. I mean the way you get lost in thought over thinking about Jin. It's obvious you love him."

"W-well...how do you know im thinking about him?" Namjoon asked.

V chuckled.

"The look in your eyes say it all."

Namjoon sighed.

"Well? Go get him." V ordered.

Namjoon stared.

"I-i but...what if he doesn't want-"

"You won't know until you see him in person. So go." V answered.

Namjoon nodded.

"O-okay." He replied. 

Namjoon sat in his car unsure of where to start. Suddenly, a note fell from his visor. He curiously opened it, instantly smiling. It was a letter Jin had wrote him from the past. He quickly turned the car on and headed towards Jin's house. Jin was home alone for a few weeks while his father was out of the country visiting relatives. He was reading and drinking some alcohol. A long while later, Namjoon finally arrived at his house. He instantly knocked on the door. Jin answered, sleepily. The visual of Namjoon standing there woke him up slightly.

"N-namjoon?" He muttered.

Namjoon shoved the door open more, pulling Jin into a tight hug. He kissed him deeply. Jin was in such shock he didnt know how to react. But he didn't pull away. Namjoon finally stopped, his face bright red.

"U-uh...i-i'm gonna g-"

"Uh uh." Jin answered, smirking and pulling Namjoon back through the door and shutting the door.

He kissed him softly and headed to the kitchen to make some drinks, Namjoon sat on the counter, watching him.

"S-so...what um..what are you doing here?" Jin asked.

Namjoon blushed shrugging slowly.

"Oh come on I know you better than that." Jin said, without even looking at Namjoon.

"I-i..." Namjoon whispered.

Suddenly, Namjoon started sobbing and instantly back hugged him tightly.

"I miss you..and im sorry." he whimpered, sobbing into Jin's shirt.

Jin felt a wave of guilt wash over him. He turned around so he was facing Namjoon and hugged him back tightly, kissing his forehead.

"Aww baby....I miss you too. And I'm sorry too." He mumbled.

Namjoon took a deep breath, leaning his head against Jin's chest and closing his eyes. Jin slowly ran his fingers along Namjoon's back.

"Thats it. Just take slow deep breaths." Jin cooed.

Jin slowly led Namjoon his bedroom, they cuddled, staring into each other's eyes silently. Jin smiled. Namjoon stared back, slightly confused.

"W-why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Because, you're even  more  beautiful than i remember."

Namjoon blushed, smiling and looking away shyly.

"Oh." He said, cutely.

"W-well...thank you. You're not so bad yourself." He answered.

Jin couldn't keep his eyes off of Namjoon. Even after Namjoon had eventually fallen asleep. He watched him adoringly.

"God you're beautiful." He whispered.