Slow ride

Cafe latte

Jin looked around the house, looking at which things to pack first. He sighed sadly.

"Don't be sad my dear. It will be a new adventure for all of us." His mother said, smiling.

He shrugged.

"But-"

"Have you looked at jobs yet?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Yes. There's a location for the coffee shop I work at currently that I can transfer to. But mom i-"

"That's great! How exciting." She said.

He rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"Mom! I really don't want to move. Can't I just move in with Namjoon or something?" He asked.

"Heavens no!" She scolded.

"You two haven't even been dating a year. And I'm sure it would be to soon too."

He nodded.

"Ugh..fine."

"Jin, stop acting like a bratty teenager and help me pack." She said sternly.

Later that night, Jin and Namjoon were laying in Namjoon's bed.

"Jin?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm?" Jin responded.

"A-are you..okay? You're just..quiet." Namjoon said.

Jin nodded, turning to face his boyfriend and swing an arm over his stomach. He gently kissed Namjoon's neck and cheek, cuddling closer.

"Yeah. I'm fine babe." He muttered saddly.

A pang of sadness and fear washed over him. He started to tear up, quickly wiping away the tears before Namjoon noticed. But Namjoon heard him sniffle. He looked at him.

"Jin?" He asked again.

Jin looked away. Namjoon stared, pouting.

"Jinnie?" He whined cutely.

Jin stayed quiet, looking away. Namjoon carefully crawled on top of Jin, looking down at him.

"Baby, talk to me." Namjoon whispered.

Jin felt his face burn red, he'd never heard Namjoon speak with such a suggestive tone. His eyes widened. Namjoon thought for a few seconds. Wondering if he felt ready. If Jin felt ready. He gulped, nervously. He placed gentle kisses along his collar bone, tracing down his neck to his shoulders, slowly. Namjoon bit Jin's shoulder softly at first. He tilted Jin's head towards his, capturing his lips in a slow, passionate kiss. He nibbled at his lower lip playfully, smirking. Jin slowly sat up, running his fingers through Namjoon's hair. Namjoon smiled, tracing finger tips along Jin's torso. Jin stared at Namjoon, a look of worry glazed over his eyes.

"A-are you sure about this?" He whispered.

Namjoon smiled, nodding slowly. He took Jin's hands and held them by the wrists, pinning them to the headboard and kissing his hungrily. Jin was stronger than Namjoon, so he broke free from Namjoon's grip and pushed him down so that he was on top now. He carefully removed Namjoon's shirt first. Jin dug his nails slowly down Namjoon's body. He played with the Hem of Namjoon's sweats hanging loosely around his hips. Jin kissed and bit Namjoon's hips softly, loving the tiny reactions he was receiving from Namjoon. Namjoon blushed, smiling, gripping hold of jin's hair, gently. Jin slowly moved Namjoon's sweats lower down his body being sure to not leave out any details, kissing, biting, and occasionally palming Namjoon through his sweats. This made Namjoon jump up quickly, making Jin freeze. He cautiously looked at Namjoon. 

"It's okay baby. I won't hurt you." Jin whispered.

Namjoon nodded slowly. Jin took off Namjoon's sweats fully and kissed both of his thighs tenderly. He took off Namjoon's boxers and slowly began Namjoon's . He felt his boyfriend starting to tremble, he smiled mischievously. Jin started to swirl his tongue around Namjoon's member before taking the whole in his mouth. Namjoon's head fell back against the pillow as Jin increased speed.

"W-wow...ugh.." Namjoon moaned.

Jin decreased speed, releasing Namjoon's and starting to it again with gentle fingers. Namjoon slowly closed his eyes, savoring the moment. Quickly, Jin smirked, increasing speed and decreasing speed. He wanted to make Namjoon guess. He could hear Namjoon starting to breath heavier and squirm in his grasp.

"B-babe..." Namjoon moaned.

"Yes my love?" Jin asked, teasingly, the slit.

Namjoon's eyes rolled in ecstacy.

"What do you want to say baby?" Jin asked, starting to give him a again.

"J-jin..I think I'm gonna-"

"No." Jin stated, quickly putting his thumb over the slit.

Namjoon let out a loud scream, thrashing violently on the bed. Jin smacked Namjoon roughly.

"Ask nicely." He ordered.

"P-please.." Namjoon whispered, tears forming.

Jin's expression softened. He quickly Namjoon until he finally came. Namjoon laid still, trembling. Jin carefully wrapped his arms around around Namjoon's waist, kissing his head.

"I love you." He whispered.

Namjoon slowly smiled.

"I-i love you too. Please dont leave me." He answered, cuddling closer.

Jin held Namjoon tightly, kissing his head and thinking about the move. He already couldn't wait to see Namjoon after the move.