Moving day

Cafe latte

The next day, Jin and Namjoon went to help pack some more. The two playfully wrestled and shared gentle kisses. Jin smiled into the kiss, blushing. He felt his heart flutter. They packed more boxes, setting them to the side.

"When you move, I'll come visit every week so don't miss me too much!" Namjoon said with a smile.

Jin couldn't help but smile back at him. His father noticed how happy they looked, smiling at them. He then looked towards his wife, frowning sadly. He sighed. He walked up to his wife, rubbing her back slowly. She quickly flinched.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

He shrugged.

"Just a way of showing my wife I love her." He said with a cheesy smile.

She rolled her eyes, smirking. Namjoon smiled at Jin, kissing his cheek.

"When am I going to meet your parents babe?" Jin asked.

Namjoon shrugged slowly.

"Um...well...I..I don't know." Namjoon said quietly.

Jin furrowed his brows, concerned.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Jin asked.

Namjoon shrugged.

"Nothing." He lied.

Jin put an arm around Namjoon and rubbed his back.

"What is it? I know when you're lying love." He said.

Namjoon sighed.

"We uh..we don't get along." He answered.

"Why not?"

"They weren't happy when I came out to them. They weren't happy when I told them my dream of being a music producer. We just don't talk much I guess. That's why I moved out at 17." He said, shrugging.

"Aww Joon...well you're doing great on your own right? So that's okay that you don't talk to them." 

Namjoon nodded slowly.

"Don't worry. Okay? We'll be okay. We'll get through this together." Jin said smiling and kissing Namjoon's head.

The next thing they knew it was time for Jin and his parents to move. Hobi and Jimin went with Namjoon so that he could say final goodbyes and get home safely. Jin and Namjoon drove in Jin's car, holding hands the whole time.

"I'll miss you." Namjoon said.

Jin smiled.

"I'll miss you too. But we'll see each other real soon."

Jin kissed Namjoon's hand gently. 

"I love you." He said.

Namjoon smiled.

"I love you too." 

Finally, a few hours later, they made it to the house. Everybody helped bring in the boxes and helped unpack boxes for hours. Jin's parents let the boys stay the night and then they would leave the next day. Jin and Namjoon decided to make dinner. The four of them went to the store the get supplies. Hobi and Jimin were playing around, throwing random boxes and bags of pasta at each other. Jin noticed a worker and quickly apologized and dragged the two away. Once they were done checking out, they got home and made dinner. Namjoon splashed water at Jin, causing Jin to squeal.  He laughed, kissing him. Later on the next day, Namjoon and his friends had to leave. Namjoon and Jin hugged for a long time.

"I'll miss you. I can't wait to see you again." Jin said.

Namjoon kissed him slowly.

"I'll miss you too." Namjoon muttered.

Namjoon was silent the whole way home. No matter what Jimin or Hobi did, he stayed quiet. Eventually, they made it home. Namjoon messaged Jin letting him know they made it safe. Jin was fast asleep after a long day. Hours passed without a notification from Jin, Namjoon felt anxiety build up but quickly calmed down.

"It's only been a few hours. He's fine. We're fine." Namjoon told himself.

Jimin laughed.

"Dude, relax. Is this what being in a relationship is like?" He said.

Namjoon shrugged.

"We'll...I'm used to just being able to calm him and him be here in a few minutes." Namjoon said, blushing, embarrassed.

"Aww don't be embarrassed!" Hobi said, swinging an arm around Namjoon's shoulders.

"You love him and that's great." He said smiling.

A few days passed, Jin called Namjoon quickly.

"Hey babe. I'm so sorry I didn't talk much over the last few days. I got busy with work and my parents wanted to explore the new town. I miss you." 

Namjoon instantly brightened up.

"I miss you too. I can't wait to see you again soon."