Yoseob's Intro

Model High [ updating soon ]

Fun, fun, fun! I guess. I'm ready for my last year! I'm ready to have fun and be an adult! I'm ready to be a model!

I'm a pretty outgoing guy. I try to be that way at least. I have tons of friends and people who enjoy being around me, at least I hope. I'm not the kind of guy to judge others. Unless you want to be judged.

People say I'm cute and funny and an enjoyable kind of person. I'm not sure if that's exactly what I am. I know that I'm a goofball sometimes and I tend to take life not as seriously as others. But you only have one life to live. How should we live it? Live it like you're last. Have fun, be spontaneous! That's kind of like my motto. Hehe~

You're probably wondering how I got in here? Well it's a funny story actually, and I'm not gonna tell it! You mad? Keke~ Just kidding!

I've done a lot of fashion shows and stuff around Korea. It's something that takes me by suprise each time I do it. Being someone else and having fun doing it. I like it. 

Someone had saw me and asked me to come to this place. So I came, a place to live, free food and I get to do what I love. 

It's hard not to pass up. Wouldn't you take it? No?....okay then. :)

I like to see the brighter things in life. I try to make things a little more upbeat than people see them. I think that's why I'm so good at being me.

I don't focus on girls and I don't focus on drama. Actually, there is one person that I feel pretty dramatic around. Her name is Sooyoung. I swear that girl....

She walks around the hall like some godess when she's nothing but a regular person like one of us. She doesn't know but I know all of her secrets. That's why I dislike her so much. She's only where she is now because of taking the wrong turns and making them into the right ones. That's not how it goes.

I'm big on cheaters, liars, and disbelievers. I don't think they deserve to get what they've been handed to them and they should be punished,

She bumped into me last year once because SHE wasn't looking where she was going and then got all up in my face for it. I just looked at her and laughed. I think that made her even more angrier. That's her fault not mine. I said sorry and she still complained. I didn't say a thing about her not apologizng when it was her fault in the first place.

Because I don't like drama. But that girl is the definition of drama. Her first, last and middle name all starts with it. She's got it written all over her aura. Ughhh~ She gives me the shivers.

This year I'm going to stay as far away from her as possible. I don't want to be in 10 feet of that girl. I don't even want to smell that disgusting perfume she wears everyday. I think I"ll just run the other direction if that happens. 

I'll focus on myself and my food~ Haha, bet you didn't see that one coming. I love foooodd~~~

Okay, I'll be serious. But really, if she does anything else this year, I might just have to come clean and reveal it all...her secrets you know?

I'll be she wouldn't like that.

~This is just a character intro, kind of to give you their thoughts on this school and what they'll be expecting. The real chapters will be much longer.~