Soyeon's Intro

Model High [ updating soon ]

 

Uhwaaaooww, my first day at Model High! I can't believe it! I'm finally here! I've always dreamed of coming here, well not really. Nobody really knows about this school, but I overheard a conversation between someone and had to check it out for myself! 
 
It was actually really hard to find the place. I wonder why its so hidden?
 
They weren't too pleased when I gave them a call and I didn't have a real reference to how I came to know about this school and they wouldn't give me the time of day.
 
But I never gave up. I kept calling and emailing them, I even made a video and sent pictures of myself to get in.
 
After months of persistent nagging and annoying them, they finally gave in and accepted me!
 
I did not wait one second to pack my bags. I told my parents that I was going back to boarding school and came here instead. Everything seemed to work out pretty well. I just hope they don't try to do a surprise visit to London and knock on my dorm door because if that happens, I'm dead. 
 
Anyway, It's everything I dreamed of. When I was younger, I dreamt of being on TV and magazines. Wearing pretty clothes and walking around to show them off to people.
 
It sounds like so much fun doesn't it? I mean it sounds so easy!  Modeling can't be too hard. Its just taking pictures in pretty dresses, snap, snap and you're done. In return you get all this attention and people telling you how pretty you are.  
 
I don't care about the money though. I have that.
 
I can't wait until I get to do my first photo shoot! I wonder what kind of people will be at this school....I bet the girls are gorgeous, ooo~ and the guys are probably super hott!
 
Ahh, life here is going to be good. I can't let too many distractions get in the way. But on the other hand, I really wanna make a lot of friends ..hmm I think I can manage to do both!
 
Lets go Soyeon! You can do this! This is what you've been waiting your entire life for! No regrets, no looking back.
 
You can only move forward from here on out! deep breath.....hwaiting!  
 
~This is just a character intro, kind of to give you their thoughts on this school and what they'll be expecting. The real chapters will be much longer.~