Minho's Intro

Model High [ updating soon ]

 

Its my senior year here. Im not really ready to graduate. Mainly because I don't really know what I want to do after graduating from here. I know this school readys you to become this big time fashion icon but I don't know if its what I want to do with my life.  Like really, can one be a model forever? Sure there's the botox and the plastic surgery that keeps me looking young but I'm still growing old at heart.
 
I mean what about all of the people out there who work hard to be where they want to be, or to be even a little bit close to it. They all have dreams too. What about those people who want what we have been given? We're just being handed all of this like a piece of cake served on a silver platter.
 
Huy~, but what can I do? This is home. I've been through ups and downs here at model high and I've always had this place full if comfort. Yeah its hard but what isn't hard at times out there?
 
I know I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself. Some people think I'm weird and some people think I'm just stuck up. Some even think I have some type of rebellious record and that I've been to jail. I know I seem cold but that isn't me at all. No one has ever tried to get to know me. They all just assume they know who I am because of a simple face expression.
 
But so what? I've learned you should never judge a book by its cover, but I suppose that's what modeling is huh? Its nothing but a bunch of pictures and runways where you play a role, you never get to be yourself.  So no one ever knows the "real" you.
 
It's sounds absurd don't you think? But you know that's what it is. I mean have you ever looked at a model a thought, I wonder what type of person he/she is? You haven't haven't have you? You've only thought, oh he looks good, she's pretty, that outfit is ugly, I wish I was a skinny or pretty as she is. But you've never once looked deep down inside.
 
A models world isn't easy. It's stressful and judgmental and its not always fun and games.
 
You say, I want to do that! I want to be just like them! But you don't even know who "they" are.
 
Why?
 
Because you only see what's on the outside and you only know how to judge a book by it's cover.
 
~This is just a character intro, kind of to give you their thoughts on this school and what they'll be expecting. The real chapters will be much longer.~