Chapter 9

For Her

[Minseo and Chaeyeon’s meet-up part 2]

“S-SIHYUN?!?!?!?!”

“Yup that’s me! Glad that both of you came.”

“B-but w-we d-don’t understand. Unnie… Why?”

“Let me explain everything first shall we?”

 

Eunyoung left the three for awhile and will come back later. As a cue, Sihyun started explaining everything that Minseo and Chaeyeon needed to know and explained that she really fell in-love with Juri but she already knows that she is not the one for her even though there are news spreading that Juri likes her. Sihyun then explained that this was only her chance to get close to her crush, so that is why she agreed to the plan.

“Wait wait wait. Sihyun-unnie, you were the one who requested us here, right?” Minseo asked her again for assurance.

“Yes.”

“But you’re just a part of it?”

“Not part of it but more of the one who makes it happen. More like being a cupid in another way.”

“Why are you doing this unnie? Aren't you just hurting yourself?” Chaeyeon asked that since she can relate to her.

“I'm fine doing this. If this is the only thing that can make her happy, then why not.”

“But unnie-”

“Aren’t we all in the same boat? Like me to Juri-unnie, Minseo to Mako-unnie, and you Chaeyeon to Eunbin-unnie.” Minseo and Chaeyeon wasn’t able to argue anymore since Sihyun has a point and the both of them are also doing it.

“So Minseo….. Are you in?” Minseo didn’t know what to do. Yeah she wants to make Mako happy but she’s not ready for the after-effects of this, especially to her feelings to the later. But when she saw Sihyun and Chaeyeon’s eyes, that’s when she trusted Sihyun and helped her to fulfill the plan.

“Ok. I’m in.”

“Great! Thanks a lot Minseo.”

“No problem unnie!”

“Ummmm Sihyun-unnie… What’s my role for this?” Chaeyeon asked since she doesn’t know why she was also involved to this since Minseo is more important than her in this plan.

“That is where I come in.” The three looked to the person who said that and they saw Eunyoung already back.

“Eunyoung-unnie?”

“Hey, ok so Chaeyeon, you also have an important role to this?”

“Huh? What is that?”

“You will be one of our updaters?”

“Updaters?”

“More of like a spy.” Sihyun added.

“You, Chaeyeon, will keep an eye of them to and see if there is any update in their tension, relationship, and their feelings to each other.”

“Oh ok that’s easy, but who will I tell it.”

“For now, tell it to me. Then I’ll report to the boss.”

“Boss? Wait, you’re not the mastermind to this Eunyoung-unnie?” Minseo and Chaeyeon were shocked because they thought they are already talking to the masterminds of this.

“I’m not. I’m just an underling to her. And besides Chaeyeon, we are not the only ones who are the updaters.”

“Wait…. THERE’S MORE?!?!?!” The two are just sitting there with mouths open with all the news that they have just received.

“Sian and Gyuri.”

“WHAT?!?!?!”

 

‘HOW IN THE WORLD DID BOTH CLASS PRESIDENTS OF OUR BATCH ARE INVOLVED TO THIS??!?!!??!’

 

“I know you’re shocked. At first, I was also shocked when I was told about this before.”

“So it means that the mastermind seems powerful??? You think so Sihyun-unnie?”

“Maybe…. I don’t know. I haven’t meet her yet.”

“WHAT?!?!” Eunyoung then explained that she convinced Sihyun to join and not the mastermind for now. Eunyoung said that the person wanted all of the remaining people that will be involved will be together in one place and then she will reveal herself.

“Wait so Sihyun-unnie, ever since you started doing this, you haven’t met ‘her’ yet?”

“Yup. Oh yeah. Eunyoung-unnie, when can we meet her?”

“I don’t know but since you guys are part now of the plan, I’ll tell her immediately and maybe she will finally reveal herself to you.” Once they have discussed everything about the plan, they started talking about their lives (love-lives to be exact). Sihyun and Eunyoung pointed out to Chaeyeon that they prefer Eunbi to be with her instead of Murase Sae since they ship Sae to Shiroma Miru. Chaeyeon also agreed to the other ship but she can’t do anything since they are already dating and that there were times that she and Miru will meet-up behind the two and just release the emotions they have been hiding from the two.

 

Eunyoung then suddenly remember that they went to check on Nayoung before going here, so she ask about the whereabouts of the younger and they told her that she’s fine. And then they told the two that they left the ‘MJ couple’ (Yes they already made a ship-name for the two) there, which made the two give them a thumbs-up. They were busy chatting when Sihyun’s phone rang.

 

[Flashback Chapter 8]

*riiiiiiiinggggg*

“Hello?”

~Hey Sihyun, I’ve got great news.~

“Really?? What is it?”

~Mako and Juri are going to have a date tomorrow.~

“REALLY?!?! That’s great!! Thanks Sian-unnie!”

~No problem. Enjoy that meeting with the two…~

“Yeah I know…. Call you later!!”

*beeeeeeep*

 

When the call ended, Sihyun told them about MJ couple’s date, which excites all of them. Sihyun and Minseo are fine to it now since both of them accepted the reality and just move-on from the two. Chaeyeon, on the other hand, was the most excited since she will finally do her job as an updater for the first time. Eunyoung also told her to bring Nayoung since the ‘mastermind’ wants to recruit her to an updater also and gave Chaeyeon the permission to explain the plan to Nayoung on her behalf. They called it a day, and can’t wait of the outcome of their plan and most especially MJ’s date tomorrow. And that’s when Minseo and Chaeyeon finally became a cupid to their friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

`Let me now fill-out those asteris from the previous chapters’

[Chapter 7 - When Mako finished talking to Sakura x Kaeun couple]

Sakura and Kaeun left and what they didn't know is that someone was listening to their whole conversation ever since the start.

 

“Don't worry Mako. I'll make you confess to Juri immediately. Just trust me and I hope that you won't kill me.”

“Ummm… ******… Do you think that this is really a good idea?”

“Yeah don't worry Eunyoung-unnie. Once Juri-unnie realizes what Mako-unnie means to her, Mako-unnie can finally man up and confess.”

“But doesn't it have a downfall. Like ******, you’re just hurting yourself.”

“Don't worry unnie. It's for their happiness anyway. And besides, I'm not the one who's doing this alone.”

“Wait, don't tell me-”

“Sihyun-unnie is included in this plan.”

“WHAT?!?! Are you guys crazy?!?!”

“It's just for them to realize what they really are to each other.”

“Wow….. You guys should really be awarded as ‘Best Cupid Award’.”

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

{So……. Who’s the mastermind or the one you may call as the ‘Main Cupid’?}