Chapter 12

For Her

Juri arrived at her classroom as fast as she can. When she arrived, she saw Mako at the corner. She was about to enter but was stopped when she saw her crying. Juri didn't know what to do. Her heart wants to comfort her but her brain stops from doing it because she knows that Mako is avoiding her. She was just standing there at the entrance watching the love of her life (Yes, Juri finally admitted it) breakdown into pieces because of her.

“Regretting about something?” Juri looked at her back only to see Gyuri.

“Yeah…”

“You know, you're never too late to fix this.”

“How? Mako is now avoiding me.”

“Don't worry Juri, I'll help you. But you need to promise me something.”

“Anything Gyuri-chan. I'll do everything just for me and Mako to be together.” Gyuri then smile at the determination that Juri was showing her. She felt proud of her that she finally realized who Mako is for her.

“Ok later, find me at the cafeteria during breaktime.”

“Ok Gyuri-chan. Thank you so much!”

“I'm not the only one who you should thank.” Juri gave her a questionable look and then Gyuri explained that she will know once it's already their break. Gyuri then insisted that they should go inside already and then when they got inside Mako greeted the both of them like nothing happened, which surprised the two.

“Hey Gyuri!!! Juri…”

“Hey Mako!”

“Hi.” Juri didn't know why but she started to heat up. Gyuri then told her to head her face because it's becoming a tomato.

“So I heard that you guys went out yesterday.” Juri then smacked Gyuri’s arm and made a ‘what the heck’ face. Juri started to panic because she knows that this is not the time to talk about this. Juri looked at Mako and she was surprised that she was smiling.

“Yeah, me and Juri went out yesterday. When we went to the mall, we went to a clothing store and the saleslady told us that the both of us look great together and that we really look like a couple. Right, Juri?”

“W-what???? Y-yeah… S-she said that.”

“Oh Gyuri-chan, guess who the saleslady is?”

“Who?”

“IT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!”

“Oh ok lol… Wait- WHAT?!?! MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!”

“Yeah…. Roh Jisun, right????”

“Right….. Oh great, now you guys met my girlfriend.”

“Well actually Mako was the one who she talked to more since I'm already outside the store carrying the stuff that we bought.” Gyuri was surprised to what Juri said.

“Mako!!!”

“What now?!?!”

“You let Juri carry your stuff alone?!?!”

“No No No… It's not like Gyuri-chan. Mako told me to carry it since she was busy doing the transaction.”

“Wait… So Mako paid for it?”

“Yes, Mako paid for it.” Gyuri then started to tease the two and that they can't help but blush which made Gyuri rejoice even more.

“Ok, I'm going to leave you lovebirds now because I need to go and check on Sian. See you guys around.”

“Bye Gyuri-chan!”

“Gyuri-chan! Jisun-chan told me to tell you that she misses you already.”

“Ok thanks for telling me. I'll talk to her later.” When Gyuri left, the two became awkward again. Juri kept on looking at Mako but she won't look back at her.

“Mako?”

“Yeah?”

“I'm sorry for yesterday. I just didn't know what just happened to me.”

“No it's okay Juri. It's also my fault for being moody as well.”

“Hey Mako, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. Ask me anything.”

“Ok. So Mako, do-”

 

“HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!!!”

“Chaeyeon, shut-up!”

“I won't Miru-unnie! Even if you try something, I will never stop!”

“Really??? Anything???”

“YES MIRU-UNNIE! ANYTHING CAN'T- Wait, why are you coming too close to me? Unnie?” Miru didn’t say a thing and just walk towards Chaeyeon like she did before. Chaeyeon then felt so nervous again and that she was helpless when she felt a wall behind her. Mako and Juri didn’t do anything and just watched the two especially Miru because it’s the first time they saw her like that. Chaeyeon started to heat-up and her heart starts to beat non-stop. When Miru saw this, she just smirked at her and came up with an idea that neither both of them expected for her to do.

“Even if I kiss you?”

“W-what? K-kiss me?? U-unnie, are you in you the r-right mind? I thought that you will reserve you first kiss for Sae-unnie?”

“Same goes to you. But you know that they already kissed each other so it means that we won’t be their first kiss anymore.”

“Is this like a revenge?”

“No.”

“Then why do we still have to *mmph*-” Chaeyeon wasn’t able to continue what she said when she felt something soft from her lips. That’s when she realized that Miru is kissing her, like the Shiroma Miru that everyone wants to date. Chaeyeon didn’t know what was happening but she felt something strange inside her stomach, like fireworks…. Chaeyeon never felt this before and now her system started to go crazy that she starts to remove Miru from her but the latter is too strong that she gripped Chaeyeon by the waist and still trapped her with her body. The both them don’t know what they are doing but felt a satisfaction with the action. Miru then closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment which was noticed by Chaeyeon, and the younger can’t help but enjoy this moment as well. She also closed her eyes and started to move her lips, she felt that Miru was surprised by her action but started to join her rhythm as well. After a while, Miru broke their kiss and she can’t help but feel embarrassed to what she had done.

 

“C-chaeyeon…. I’m s-sorry.. I d-didn’t m-mean t-to-”

“It’s okay unnie. It’s not like I didn’t enjoyed it.” Miru faced Chaeyeon and saw that she was also embarrassed to what happened earlier.

“So Chaeyeon…. You wanna go out after classes?”

“Sure unnie… or should I start calling you something else?” Chaeyeon then smirked when she saw Miru blushed with her question.

“Let me think about it later after classes.” Chaeyeon then smiled and then grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together. Miru showed her famous eye smile and then pulled Chaeyeon to their seats and started to cuddle. MJ couple was just there watching them but they didn’t know that another couple was also outside watching them, looking kinda hurt and jealous.

 

“WOW…..” That was all Mako and Juri had to say. They were dumbfounded by the two but felt happy when they saw that their friends are starting to have a relationship of their own. Juri then started to imagine herself being in that position with Mako. She then started to blush and it was noticed by Mako.

 

“Hey Juri, are you okay? Your face is super red though.”

“W-what? O-oh it’s nothing don’t worry.” Mako just shrugged it and decided to start studying.

 

Juri was just watching Mako and can’t help but examine her features. Juri was so astonished on how the latter was this beautiful. Juri then thought of what will happen if she will ask Mako out, like a date thing….. But she knows that this is not the right time for it. She then decided to ignore first the thought and decided to study as well. 

 

After a while, their classmates started coming in one-by-one. Some are just chatting and some are just eating or sleeping or studying.

“Hey have you guys heard of the rumor?” They heard it from An Yujin.

“No. What is it about though?” Wonyoung, Yujin’s friend, asked.

“I heard that we are going to have a transferee!”

“What this late of the school year?”

“I don’t know but I heard Gyuri-unnie talking to our adviser about it.”

“Wow…. Who would transfer schools this late?”

“Who knows?” The conversation about the topic was halted when Gyuri entered the room.

 

“Hey guys! I think some of you heard about the rumor about having a transferee?”

“Yeah we were just talking about it awhile ago.” Yuri exclaimed.

“Well it’s true. But not really a transferee, more of like an exchange student.” Gyuri then called the girl that was waiting for her cue to come-in. When she entered the room mixed reactions can be seen. The Korean students were surprised by her innocence and her visuals while Japanese students were shocked because of who came-in.

 

“So here she is. Please introduce yourself Miss Owada.”

“Nana. Just call me that.”

“Ok Nana-chan, the stage is now yours.”

“Hey guys! My name is Nana, Owada Nana. You can call me Naanya if you want. Please take care of me.” The Korean students started to greet her as well, well some were shouting or fangirling to the girl. Nana started examining the room and can see some familiar faces. And then her gazed landed to the person she was looking for. Mako felt that Nana was looking at her and she then smiled at her which Nana smiled back.

“Nana-chan is here because Akimoto-san, the principal of the Japan branch, asked her to check on the situation of the Japanese students here. She will just be here for two months only.” Gyuri explained.

“TWO MONTHS?!?!?! WHY THAT SHORT?!!?” The Japanese students heard some of their classmates complained about it.

“Sorry guys but Akimoto-san only gave me two months for this, so I hope that you guys can make my stay here the best as possible.”

“Don’t worry Nana-chan! We will make that happen. Right guys?”

“RIGHT!”

“And oh yeah Mako?”

“Yes?”

“You will be assigned as Nana-chan’s tour guide.”

“What? Why me?”

“It’s because she told me that you are the one who’s closest to her. So I have to choose you.”

“Oh ok. No problem.”

“Thanks Mako. Now Nana-chan, you may now seat on that vacant chair beside Mako.” Nana then went to the seat she was assigned to. Nana was happy to be seated beside the person she has been missing.

 

“Mako!!”

“Hey Naanya!!! Long time no see!”

“Yeah long time no see. So how is it here?”

“Well it’s great and fun. Wait to you see their other facilities here. You’re going to love it more than the ones in Japan.”

“Well can’t wait for that…. I miss you though. Did you miss me?”

“Ofcourse! Who am I to not miss my Raccoon counterpart.” Mako and Nana started to talk about what they have missed and was so busy that they didn’t know that Juri was watching them.

 

‘OWADA!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU CAME HERE?!?!?!’

‘I THOUGHT THAT THERE ARE NO MORE WALLS FOR ME TO GET TO MAKO…’

‘NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU AND YOUR OH-SO NEVER ENDING LOVE FOR MAKO.’

 

Breaktime has finally come and Mako excused herself from her group to accompany Nana for now. Nana met Juri’s eyes, she then smirked and then left with Mako leading Juri to control herself from exploding.

 

Mako started to tour Nana around the campus. Nana was so impressed on the interior and the facilities here. Mako then brought Nana to her favorite spot in the campus and decided to stay there until their break is almost done.

“I can’t believe that you really came here just to check on us.”

“Me either. But that’s not the only thing why I came here.”

“Really??? What for?”

“For you, Mako.”

“W-what for me?” Mako was surprised to what Nana said to her.

 

‘Why would she come her for me?’

 

“Yes for you because you are the only one that I need for this.”

“For what?”

“Mako-chan………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please be my girlfriend?”