Chapter 7

For Her

“NAYOUNG!!!”

“NAYOUNG-UNNIE!!!!”

“NAYOUNG-CHAN!!!”

All of them are at the mini garden looking for Nayoung. Everyone begins to get nervous since they can't find any trace of Nayoung anywhere. But they never gave up. Some of them started to ask some people that they can find if they saw her, but no one had no idea where Nayoung is.

“Any luck?” All of them went back to where they started but no one wasn’t able to get any information to where Nayoung may be. Mako started to panic because she doesn't know what to do.

‘Nayoung… Where can you-’

*RIIIIIIIIIIIING*

“GUYS ITS NAYOUNG!!”

“Nayoung! Where are you? We have been looking-”

“Mako? Mako, it’s me Kaeun.”

“Kaeun? Why do you have Nayoung’s phone? Where is she right now?”

“Mako, Nayoung is here at the clinic. Me and Sakura saw her at the mini garden earlier looking weak and when we ask her if she was ok, she suddenly collapsed.”

“WHAT?!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE COLLAPSED!?!?!” Everyone looked at Mako and started to panic and to worry about Nayoung’s condition.

“We don’t know. She just collapsed. Good thing is that we saw her on time before something worse can happen.”

“Thank you so much Kaeun. We’ll be heading there now.”

“Ok Mako. See you.”

“Guys let’s go. Nayoung is at the clinic.” They wasted no time to head to the clinic and check on Nayoung’s condition.

 

When they have arrived, they saw Kaeun outside waiting for them.

“Kaeun!”

“Hey guys. Oh, you brought her roommates are here. Good thing that they are here.”

“Kaeun-unnie, how is Nayoung?”

“She’s fine for now. The nurse said that she became like that due to stress. She requested that she needs to rest for now. Sakura is inside monitoring her.”

“Can we go inside unnie?”

“Yeah sure go ahead. But avoid making noises so that she won’t get disturbed.” Everyone started going inside quietly as possible. Mako was about to go inside when Gaeun stopped her.

“Mako, did something happen between Hitomi and Nayoung?” Mako was surprised with Kaeun’s question. She was sure that no one who knew will spread news about Nayoung’s one-sided love to Hitomi.

“W-what are you t-talking about Kaeun?”

“It's just that, while I was carrying her to the clinic, she kept on mentioning Hitomi’s name. I told Sakura to make a call to Hitomi but she wasn’t answering our call. Good thing is that we found Nayoung’s phone and decided to call you since you were her last caller.”

“Wait, how did you open her phone? Do you happen to know her password?”

“Oh… No… But her phone has a fingerprint scanner which made me use it.”

“Oh well at least that’s good… I think.”

“Does she like Hitomi?” Mako was already expecting that question and she has no choice but to tell the truth and she trusts Kaeun anyway.

“Yeah she likes her, but I think that Hitomi and Miu are dating now.”

“Actually they are.”

“W-what!”

“Yeah. Me and Sakura saw the two earlier and they told us that they were already dating.”

‘So that’s why Nayoung-’

“So when are you going to confess?”

“Huh? Gaeun… I think you are talking to the wrong person.”

“Oh really??????? You know, you should ask Juri to be your girlfriend or else Sihyun will really take her from you.”

“Oh come on Kaeun. You know confessing is not that easy.”

“I know. But when you faced your fear in confessing, you will feel the accomplishment that you have been waiting for. That’s what I did to Sakura.” Mako can see that Kaeun is already blushing and she can't help but . Mako learned that Kaeun liked Sakura ever since they came here to Korea and that she started to be casual to her. At first she thought it was just a simple admiration, but as time goes by, her heart kept seeking for Sakura’s attention and just simple can make her blush. She really wanted to confess before but she felt that it’s just to early for it.

“Kaeun, what made you confess now?”

“Jurina.”

“Huh?” Mako was confused to why Jurina was involved. Yeah she knows that Jurina admires that cherry blossom but she never knew that she was this serious to her.

“Jurina once told me that she will do anything just to have her in her arms, and that triggered me so much that I have to protect her from that Casanova. No offense.”

“It's okay. It's Jurina anyway.” Kaeun chuckled and gave her advices on how Mako will claim Juri’s heart and Mako appreciated it so much. Who knew, for someone who they know is always serious can give the best advices when it comes to love.

“Thanks Kaeun!”

“No problem Mako. Just talk to me if you wanted some others advices or just to talk about other stuff.”

“Sure Kaeun.”

“Kaeun-ie!!!”

“Hey babe.”

“Woooooowwww... Baaaaaaabeeeeee~~”

“Shut it Mako.”

“HAHAHAHAHAH”

“Hey Raccoon-chan!”

“Well hello to you too, cherry blossom.”

“The others are inside. Nayoung is still sleeping. But she'll wake-up soon.”

“Ok. Thank you so much to the both of you. And also congrats!!! You guys finally became a couple!”

“Thanks Mako! See you around!” Mako then went inside to join her friends and to also take care of Nayoung.

 

“Kaeun-ie….”

“Yes Sakura??”

“Will Mako be able to confess to her?”

“She will. She just needed some time and some courage for her to do it.”

 

Sakura and Kaeun left and what they didn't know is that someone was listening to their whole conversation ever since the start.

 

“Don't worry Mako. I'll make you confess to Juri immediately. Just trust me and I hope that you won't kill me.”

“Ummm… ******… Do you think that this is really a good idea?”

“Yeah don't worry ********-unnie. Once Juri-unnie realizes what Mako-unnie means to her, Mako-unnie can finally man up and confess.”

“But doesn't it have a downfall. Like ******, you’re just hurting yourself.”

“Don't worry unnie. It's for their happiness anyway. And besides, I'm not the one who's doing this alone.”

“Wait, don't tell me-”

“******-unnie is included in this plan.”

“WHAT?!?! Are you guys crazy?!?!”

“It's just for them to realize what they really are to each other.”

“Wow….. You guys should really be awarded as ‘Best Cupid Award’.”