Chapter 14

For Her

Today was just another bad day for Juri. Ever since that Mako announced to everyone that she and Nana are already dating, she doesn't have the mood anymore like before. She wasn't the Juri that everyone has known.

 

When Juri woke up, she first checked if Mako is still sleeping but was disappointed to be greeted by an empty bed, she also noticed that Yuri was also not in her bed anymore. Juri then went out of her room to freshen up and forget about what happened but was worsen when she saw Miru and Chaeyeon being too clingy with each other.

 

“It still early in the morning and you two are already clingy with each other?!?!?! And when did you arrive Miru?” Chaeyeon just glared at her while Miru just shrugged it off.

“Well Good morning to you too Juri. Sorry for being a bother but Chaeyeon here doesn’t want to let go of me.” Miru said while struggling to let go of Chaeyeon’s grip but the younger was too strong for her to handle.

“But you don’t even complain about it ever since I began doing this to you, so why are you complaining now?” Chaeyeon brought her face too close that Miru was so flustered that she was started blushing like crazy. And Juri notice this.

“What is this? Is our Miru blushing?”

“NO I’M NOT?!?! SHUT-UP YOU EGG!!!” Miru eyed Chaeyeon for help but she just as well. They were just busy teasing Miru that they didn’t noticed that someone was there watching them silently. Juri just finished laughing her heart out that she noticed Sae by her room’s door. Juri then greeted her and with that the other two stopped what they were doing and greeted Sae as well. Juri observed that Miru is not bothered anymore when looking at Sae. with that, Juri was proud because her friend is starting to move-on from her feelings to Sae. juri then observed Sae and noticed that she was looking at Miru and Chaeyeon the whole time, what Juri then noticed that Sae was not looking at them like normal people like her would do, she was looking at them like someone who’s experiencing jealousy and heart-brokenness.

‘That’s weird…. Isn’t she dating Eunbi? She should be happy though that her bestfriend is finally having a lovelife.’

 

“Hey Sae?”

“Y-yeah?”

“They look cute right?” Sae looked at the two again and then gave out a sighed.

“Yeah………”

“What’s with the long face??? Aren’t you happy for Miru?”

“Yeah, I’m happy. So happy for her… But-”

“But what?” Juri can see that Sae is hesitating at first, but Juri assured her that she can trust her.

“Just you know…. Jealous of them.” Juri was surprised with what Sae said since she will never expect her to saying anything like that.

“W-wait? Jealous? You jealous of them? Sae of all the people that is here right now, I’m the one who should be saying that.”

“Ohhhh really Takahashi? Jealous that you can’t do that with Mako?”

“Shut it Murase! And aren’t you supposed to be happy that you can claim Eunbi-chan as yours?” With that statement, Sae should be happy but is actually disappointed, and it was notice by Juri.

“I am…. Before….” Juri looked at Sae confusely, even Chaeyeon and Miru stopped their cuddling session when they heard what Sae.

“Before? You guys broke-up?” It was Chaeyeon who asked this time while controlling a ‘almost’ raging Miru.

“N-no! It’s not like that?”

“THEN WHAT?!” Sae was surprised with Miru’s rampaged and the latter noticed it which she finally calmed down and signalled her to continue.

“It’s just that, Eunbi is avoiding me.” Everyone was confused to how Eunbi was avoiding her.

“Recently she becomes so distant to me and became close with Sian all of a sudden.”

“Sian? As in Lee Sian?”

“Yeah… That Lee Sian.” Sae didn’t know what happened next and that her eyes started to tear up and cry. The three immediately rushed to her and started comforting her no matter what.

“That’s it! I’m sorry Chaeyeon but I need to go to your former crush and beat her up.”

“Wait Chaeyeon likes Eunbi-chan?” Miru finally realized what she said and looked at Chaeyeon apologetically. Chaeyeon then looked at Sae who is waiting for an answer, she just sighed and finished the girl’s curiosity.

“Yes I was in-love with Eunbi-unnie.”

“Chaeyeon-”

“But not anymore. I know that you confessed your feelings first so I stepped-out of your way and moved on. Don’t worry unnie! I have finally moved on from her.” After she said that, she looked at Miru happily which made the older blush.

“And I thought your feelings were the same since from what I heard, Eunbi-chan is head-over-heels for you.” It was Juri who is talking this time.

“That’s also what I thought. But if you look at her now, you can see that she’s not that interested in me.”

“THAT’S SO NOT TRUE SAE! Like look at you, you’re just having a delusion that Eunbi-chan doesn’t like, and it may be false. I think it’s better if you confront with her first, don’t let those what-ifs take over you mind. It is better to talk to her about this than ranting it to us.

 

Who would know what Eunbi-chan is thinking right now. Maybe she is just busy with something that she can’t time to adjust her unexpected schedule. You just have to trust her Sae. That’s what being in a relationship is. There are ups and downs but once a couple confronts it together, then it will be fixed no matter what.

 

Actually I kinda envy you Sae since you were able to recognize your feelings for her before it was too late.” Juri just sighed and was surprised to herself that she was able to say this kind of words.

 

‘I wish I was like that with Mako.’

‘But it’s too late… She has Nana now. Who am I to interfere a perfect couple like them?’

 

Juri’s train of thoughts was interrupted when someone knocked on their door. Juri went to checked to who it was and was surprised to see the person that they were talking about a while ago, Kwon Eunbi.

“E-eunbi-chan? What a pleasant surprise…. W-what are you doing here?”

“Good Morning Juri! I'm looking for Sae. Is she here?”

“Oh uhmmmm… Wait.” Juri went inside leaving a confused Eunbi at their door.

 

“Sae! Sae! Fix yourself up! Eunbi-chan is outside looking for you!” With that, started to panic and saying random stuff that all of them didn’t knew that she’s like that. It took a while before Chaeyeon dragged Sae to their room living Juri and Miru outside preparing on what they will say to the person who is still waiting for them by their door. Juri then went back to their door and welcomed Eunbi inside. Eunbi greeted Miru but the latter simply nodded her head.

 

“So Eunbi-chan, it has been a while since you came here to fetch Sae.”

“Why were you avoiding Sae and started being close with Sian?”

“MIRU!!!”

“WHAT?!?! I’m just curious ok.” Eunbi just chuckled with Miru’s forwardness since she already expected it.

“So…. As I was saying-”

“I was planning on how to confess to her.” Juri and Miru’s furrowed their eyebrows and were confused with Eunbi’s statement.

“Wait, aren’t guys already dating for like 3 months?”

“Yup.”

“Sooooooo, why confess? Didn’t you guys confessed each other’s feelings first before considering being a couple?”

“Yeah we did confess. Actually Sae was the one who confessed fully. I wasn’t able to say everything I wanted back then. And today was supposed to be the day when I was supposed to confess to her really, but it was advanced for three months early.

 

I wanted that we became a couple in a special way but Sae was faster than me, so my planned was temporary canceled. And during these three months of being a couple with her, I realized that there are still things that needs to be done before anything else. And this also includes you Miru.” Miru was surprised with the sudden involvement and Juri can some tension building up in their dorm.

“M-me?”

“Yes Miru. How can I be so selfish that I became a couple with your bestfriend without asking your permission, especially with the knowledge that you also have feelings for her?” Miru and Juri were taken aback with Eunbi’s confession that she knows that Miru likes Sae too.

“So… You knew about my feelings for her all this time?”

“No I just knew like a month ago or two, ever since both you and Chaeyeon became distant to us.” Miru and Juri just looked at each other and Juri can’t even think of a plan to help her bestfriend.

“At first I thought that you guys were just giving us space for our time together, but then I realized that there is something hidden that the two of you didn’t tell neither one of us. I just realized it when I saw you are looking at Sae while Chaeyeon to me. That’s when I realized that those eyes were not just ordinary, those were a calling of heartbrokenness. I’m sorry Miru that I became Sae’s girlfriend without telling you our plans. I was supposed to tell you before that by this day I’m going to make Sae my girlfriend, but it became to early since Sae confessed to me. But I swear Miru, I was already planning to ask for your permission for Sae but I guess I wasn’t able to do it properly.” Juri was so amazed with everything that Eunbi is saying and can’t help but appreciate the older for her kindness and considerations.

“But w-why do you still need my permission? I-i’m not even in the place for it.”

“Ofcourse you’re in the place for it. Out of everyone that should be asked for permission to Sae, it’s you Miru. Afterall, Sae looks-up to you like an older sister and the person she can trust.”

“W-wait…. She said that?”

“Yes Miru. She mentions you all the time when we talked about her life in school. That’s also when I look-up to you as Sae’s guardian.” Miru was so surprised with everything that was told to her that she can’t help but cry. She doesn’t know if its happiness or sadness that took over but she was happy that she was able to see Eunbi’s sincerity to her bestfriend that she can’t provide and also sad since if she will finally approve Eunbi, it means that she will really give-up Sae. Her delusions was stopped when she felt someone hugging her. She thought it was Juri but when she the egg faced girl at her side she started to doubt to who was hugging her. And she was correct when she saw Eunbi in-front of her giving her a handkerchief.

“Hey stop crying now. Sae doesn’t want to see her sister crying right?” Miru just chuckled and faced Eunbi preparing everything that she needs to say.

“Eunbi-chan?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you promise to protect and care for Sae no matter what?”

“Yes ofcourse! I will never ever hurt Sae! But forgive me when I did unexpectedly, you can beat me up when I hurt her intentionally.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah totally!” Miru saw how Eunbi glowed when showing her determination and it was enough for Miru to make this decision.”

“Then congrats Eunbi-chan. You have my permission!”

“Really?!?!?! Thank you so much Miru!!!! I promise that I won’t let you down.”

“What will you do with Chaeyeon?”

“I’ll talk to her when she’s ready to face me. Just tell her that I’m always here if she’s ready to face me.” Eunbi then hugged Miru and the latter gladly accepted it. Juri then asked Eunbi why was she sticking to Sian and that’s when they learned that Eunbi was asking Sian for some tips on how to have a wonderful date and confession. Later on, Chaeyeon went out of their room who was followed by Sae looking normal than earlier. Eunbi then asked Sae if she can talk to her privately, and the latter approved to it. Eunbi and looked at Miru who gave her a thumbs-up and then to Chaeyeon who just smiled to her. Eunbi then reminded them that classes are suspended for today and tomorrow since the teachers have a seminar to attend. When the couple left the dorm, the three just fell to the couch and relaxed before they start their day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry that it took me so many weeks to update :((((

I'm trying my best to update this fic no matter what but college life welcomed me in a disastrous way.

Please comment down what you think of the story and suggest some couples to me.

(P.s. I always read your comments, it gives me motivation to continue writting ;) )

 

SUPPORT IZ*ONE, FROMIS_9 AND 48G GROUPS :))))