Chapter 2 ; Few Years Later...

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; sorry for the late update guys... poor line, so it's kind of complicated for me to post this next chapter. Thank you for all my old and new subscribers and thank you again for everyone that understanding me for sudden disappearance couple years ago. I love you guys...!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Back off, now..." Jessica said firmly to the older boy that holding a pack of chocolate on that Valentine's Day.

 

He's not the only boy that Jessica already turned off, coldly might you add.

 

"And, that's another student you rejected, for today..." Heechul said, one of Jessica's best friends as soon as they saw the boy took his sit back with his other friends at the other table.

 

"You're just set your new record this year, Jess... 30 students, than 26 students from last year." SinB added, her youngest friends. "And I'm not surprised if that record still going on for this few hours before midnight."

 

"Why are you guys doing this? I've told you, I don't need a Valentine partner..." Jessica whined.

 

"At least, you accept one of them, even though they're not from our house." Nam Joon interrupted.

 

The others agreed with him.

 

"Whatever." Jessica said, rolling her eyes.

 

The Great Hall then suddenly became quiet. All eyes were on this particular group of students, took their usual places inside the hall.

 

"Well, well, well... look who's here." Victoria grin towards the one and only affected, Jessica.

 

All four of them looked to Jessica's flustered face. They already knew Jessica has a crush to one of the members' group a little bit far from them, but they never told anyone about it.

 

With that, they're using that one person's name to make her followed their words, like "You better come or I'll tell Taeyeon about this", "Come on Jessica... wake up, or I'll call Taeyeon and tell her that you're really hate morning, not like her", or "Ahh... you don't like to hang out with us, so there's a big chance for everyone knew about your little crush towards Taeyeon".

 

"Look who's looking here, TaeTae..." Tiffany poke Taeyeon's arm, smiling like an idiot towards her best friend, Taeyeon.

 

"Who?" Taeyeon asked, playing dumb. She's stole a short glance directly towards Jessica's group, then hiding her red face.

 

Tiffany, Seo Hyun, Irene, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Jo Kwon rounded their midget leader of the group (which Taeyeon never knew about it) at the corner of the Great Hall.

 

"Who else? Your frenemy, Jessica..." Irene answered her.

 

"It's now or never... since the first year we're here, you're still didn't make a move." Hyoyeon said.

 

On the other side, all of Taeyeon's friends also knew about Taeyeon's crush, since the moment Taeyeon first met with the ice queen, the name they're all called.

 

Taeyeon looked thoroughly towards the younger girl sitting beside her when their second met was in Herbology class, teaching by Silvia Sprout, the daughter of Pomona Sprout.

 

She tried to get her attention by placing a small piece of paper, saying 'Nice to meet you, friend.'

 

Taeyeon didn't get a beautiful wish from her crush as Jessica replied her, 'Get off of me...'

 

Taeyeon thought the latter didn't like her since Jessica is from Slytherin, while her, from Gryffindor, her house's big enemy.

 

"You know how much our house mate really hates them, Slytherin..." Taeyeon said nonetheless, pouting when she remembered back about the scene few years ago.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter