Chapter 8 ; The Confession

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN ; hye guys...! are you waiting for me for that long? Sorry then. So, I would like to thank you for my voters, my subscribers, the others who just glance my story here. Thank you to all of my subscribers that patiently waiting for my another update. And now, enjoy the 8th chapter, and don’t forget to comment down there. Oh!GG really killed it...!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Professor, I am scared to say this, but someone from Diagon Alley informed me, one of her customers bought a lot of polyjuice potion from her shop.” Mr Longbottom spoke to his now headmaster, Harry Potter inside the staff office room.

 

Harry looked a little bit shocked, but he knew this will be happening soon, or later.

 

He looked to the other professors as well, including his wife, stood in front of him. All of his friends from the Second Wizarding War still with him until this moment, but of course not all of them.

 

“My fellow friends, I know this is hard to believe. But you must know, Voldemort, some of his loyal population, still wandering out there. Even if it’s not that many, but some of them got lots of things to do to make us down.”

 

“I myself, didn’t know anything about his daughter, but I must say, the devil inside her, something incredibly dexterous enough will make us fall down if we do not careful for this school. She must be wandering now as one of our students, or, maybe among us here, but be aware of our surrounding.” Harry said, his eyes wandering to the whole room, making the others also looked towards each other, afraid that maybe she’s one of them.

 

“What about our students? They must know about this.” Mrs Weasley spoke.

 

“If we tell them, the whole school will be in so much trouble. Let’s just put more spell to our army outside the hall, prepare for any consequences.” Harry guidance them.

 

They nodded their heads agreed with Harry opinion. For now, all they have to do is just be careful and cautious with their surrounding, even among all of them.

 

 

 

Love in Hogwarts Love in Hogwarts Love in Hogwarts

 

 

 

As soon as Taeyeon, her sister Lily and the rest of her friends; Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Jo Kwon, arrived at the entrance of the quidditch field, they saw the small group of students from Slytherin sitting together in circle almost in the middle of the field.

 

Taeyeon can saw the ice princess with her broomstick, her other friends; Heechul, SinB, Yuri and Nam Joon having their little chitchat.

 

“Go on...” Tiffany spoke from behind her since Taeyeon stopped her track.

 

“You guys will be here ‘til we’re finish talking, right?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“We will, Tae...” Jo Kwon showed his dimple, shoving her softly when the well known ice princess smiling towards her, noticed their presence.

 

“Hye...” Jessica smiled warmly, stood from her sit, while her friends started to approaching the other Gryffindor’s group, awkwardly might be added.

 

“You girls can have a broomstick-wander in the air right now.” Nam Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter