Chapter 14 ; Third Wizarding War II

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; I am very sorry for the late update guys... but my work keeping me from updating for my story here, so... once again, I am deeply sorry for my mistake. Forgive me?? Oh, before I start, who's WizOne here??? Hehehe.. I am one of Iz*One fans, how about you girls? Want me to write a story about one of their famous couple, ChaeKura? Let me know, okay? This story will come to an end after few chapters, so bare with me just a little bit more time okay? Saranghaeyo...!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is everyone okay inside the hall?" asked Harry, but his eyes fixed with Delphini's.

 

"The others already put the spell around the hall, I am pretty sure they will be safe inside." Changmin answered while the others still can't believe that Voldemort got a daughter all this time without their knowledge.

 

"Step aside, girls... this is between me and her." Harry spoke, but his wife then took her place beside him. "And let you get the spot light again? I don't think so."

 

"Ginny, this is not like any other wars... take the girls out from here, we can take care from here-"

 

"I don't care..." Ginny cut him out, as she pointed her wand to those Slytherin in front of them.

 

"I won't too, dad... I'd rather die doing something, rather than alive and being a coward." James added.

 

"Oh god..." Harry whispered. He didn't know his family member's will be this so stubborn, not as long as he remembered.

 

All of them then standing altogether in a long line, ready with their wands poked out towards their enemies.

 

"It's now or never..." Harry whispered, but still can be heard by the others.

 

As soon as he said those words, Delphini just smiled devilish as she yelled out loud, "Kill them all...!!"

 

All of the statues being the front line tried to protect them, but they all easily being threw out with the Slytherin's magic, but there were also some of them that managed to counter attack the rest.

 

Taeyeon, on the other hand, also used all her mighty attacking the hordes of Slytherin that appeared from their empty side.

 

"Taeyeon...!" Jessica suddenly yelled, but then she immediately used her spell, "Expelliarmus...!"

 

Taeyeon was shocked, but she managed to attacked the felon, "Stupefy...!"

 

"Come here, Tae..." Jessica said, took her out from the other side, and managed to take their places back behind their seniors.

 

"Be careful..." Jessica said again, tried to warn the shorter girl.

 

"Sorry, I lost a little while." Taeyeon telling the truth.

 

Jessica looked worriedly towards her girlfriend. "We'll be fine..."

 

"Yeah... we will..." Taeyeon spoke, but couldn't make the other girl satisfied with her words.

 

The was that was beginning just now making Taeyeon lost for a little while.

 

She didn't expect something like this will be happening towards her. She's not even thought about the war, and not thinking about it even just for a while before.

 

Right now, everything's happening in front of her.

 

Jessica held Taeyeon's hand, as the older girl looked to their clasp hands, then towards those pair of eyes that she's really adore, "I will always by your side, Tae... I will protect you."

 

Taeyeon smiled blissfully, but then her eyes looked towards her surrounding.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter