Chapter 7 ; The Ice Finally Melted

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; hye guys... thank you for everyone that comment down there... but I would like to inform you, that Delphini Diggory is one of the main character in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. You guys can search her name, I thought Voldemort doesn't have any child, but when I do my own research just for this story, I found her. So, yeah... I am not just a big fan of SNSD, but I am also a big fan of Harry Potter. Expecto Petronum...!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon today wanted some peace, away from her friends. It’s not like she didn’t like them, it’s just she wanted some alone time before their upcoming exam.

 

So today, she just sit alone all by herself.

 

At the corner of the Great Hall, out of sudden Taeyeon approached by someone she never expected will be there with her. “H-hye...”

 

Taeyeon snapped her head, almost cracked her neck when she heard her crush’s voice.

 

“Je-Jessica...” Taeyeon immediately stood from her sit, even though she’s few months older than the ice princess, still, she respect her like her senior.

 

“What can I help you?” Taeyeon asked formally.

 

Jessica chuckled quietly making her shoulders shaking with Taeyeon’s cuteness. She can’t believe that Taeyeon will be this much scared towards her.

 

Last couple days, when both of them went to the Ghost House together, Jessica couldn’t contained anymore about her real feelings towards the shorter girl.

 

She knew she had something mutual feelings towards the Gryffindor’s girl.

 

“Cut that formality, Taeyeon... we’re in the same batch.” Jessica tried to ease the tension between them.

 

Some of the students that also being in the same room with them looking at them weirdly. All of them really want to know what will both of the Slytherin and Gryffindor’s student will do or say towards each other this time.

 

That was not the first time they ever saw both Taeyeon and Jessica being with each other, but that was the first time they’re having a real conversation, without the ice princess throwing hurtful or disgustful words towards Taeyeon.

 

“I’m sorry.” Taeyeon slightly nodded her head like she just made a big mistake.

 

“For what?” Jessica asked, confused now.

 

“I-I don’t know... making things awkward?” Taeyeon asked instead of making her answer.

 

Jessica laughed this time, only stopped when she saw Taeyeon staring at her in amusement, but of course with a smile on her face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter