Chapter 12 ; Commencement Day

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dad, mom...!” both Taeyeon and Lily yelled from the front door.

 

“Well, well... come to join the party?”

 

“Delphini, I won’t hesitate to use this wand towards you. Put them down.” Harry spoke, afraid that the other professors will be her next victim.

 

“Delphini?” Taeyeon whispered.

 

“Yes, honey... I am Delphini, the daughter of Lord Voldemort, the one that your father,” she looked towards Harry then continued, “killed, for the sake, of his glory to be the Chosen One...” she spit.

 

“It’s not for the glory, Delphini. He’s being too much, I have to...” Harry answered.

 

“Let me tell you something, Potters... when spares are spared, when time is turned, when unseen children murder their fathers: then will the Dark Lord return. I will rebirth the Dark Lord. I will bring my father back!”

 

“He’s already gone too long, my child...”

 

“I am not your child...! My first attempt to bring him back might be a failure, but kill you all will not...”

 

“Forget about him, there’s no more Voldemort...”

 

“Well, then... let the wand speak for me. Crucio!”

 

Harry make it as fast as he can to avoid the one of the three Unforgivable Curses.

 

“Dad...!” Taeyeon yelled but then her mother ordered her. “Get out from here, Taeyeon...”

 

“I can’t just leave you both here.”

 

“Deprimo...! Lily, get your sister out from this room...” Harry spoke between his battle.

 

“Girls, I want you to tell the others, be safe in the Great Hall... tell your seniors to put the shield charm, and Lily, you know what I mean with that.” Ginny spoke clearly as she can.

 

Both of the girls then went outside, tried to warn the rest of the students.

 

They knew something’s bad happened, and it’s happening right now, in front of their eyes.

 

“What we’re going to do, Lily?” Taeyeon asked, still clueless.

 

“Let’s bring them to the Great Hall now. There’s a lot of Hogwart seniors that knows the incantation of a charm.”

 

Both of them took the turn but at the same time, they heard the loud bang inside the staff room, making them stop for a while.

 

“Are they gonna be fine?” Taeyeon whispered.

 

“Levicorpus...!” another bang.

 

“Mom will be alright...” Lily said when they heard their mother yelled out loud the spell. “Come on, we need to hurry.”

 

As they started to walk again, Taeyeon was really curious about the charm her mother and sister was talking about just now. “What’s the charm for anyway?”

 

“It is one of the spell that on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter