Chapter 4 ; The Second He-Who-Cannot-Be-Named???

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; hye everyone...! I’m sorry for the late update, but I am definitely been busy with my work. You know, my real work as a promoter of Cheetah, clothing line and stuff... but thank you for all my new subscribers, you guys are awesome...! and thank you for your comment down there, I will reply it as soon as possible as I can. Thank you again for just passing by and look for a slight glance for my new story here. And for now, enjoy...!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is, seriously getting uncontrollable...” Jo Kwon finally spoke out of his mind.

 

“And you, Mr Dread, should be calm down...” Taeyeon said, then back to reading her book of History of Magic during their lunch hour.

 

“Can’t you see how we’re struggling here, Jo Kwon?” Irene finally interrupted the little argument between Jo Kwon and Taeyeon.

 

“What? Didn’t you hear the news already?”

 

“About Heechul tried to tackle you?”

 

“Stupid... other than that.”

 

“About how the Slytherin princess looking at our princess during the practice?” SeoHyun answered innocently.

 

“Bingo...!”

 

“Shut the crap, guys... the headmaster is on the way.” Tiffany cut him off.

 

All of sudden, the students that gathered around the Great Hall with Taeyeon’s group surprised with all the teachers presence along with their headmaster.

 

“Listen everyone... I want each of you, go back to your house room, and beware not to wander at night, except with your seniors, a couple of them to make sure everything’s under their care. I don’t want to make this complicated, or questionable but for now, let’s just follow the instruction quietly, and obediently.”

 

All of them didn’t know what to do except just follow their headmaster’s order silently.

 

Not long after, their seniors stood up first then leading the others mate, and went to their room.

 

“What had happened?” Taeyeon asked Lily, her sister on their way.

 

“I don’t know either...” Lily shrugged.

 

“I know what happened here.” Suddenly James spoke, almost like a whispered behind them.

 

All of Taeyeon’s friends looked at her big brother like he has grown another head. “But not here, guys... let’s talk in our dorm.” He awkwardly spoke, when they kept looking at him.

 

When all of them finally at their lounge of their dorm, they took their sit impatiently, some at the stairs, some neared the set of the couch at the middle of the lounge.

 

“So...?” asked Tiffany when finally all of them silent.

 

“I heard mom talking with-“

 

“You heard... right.” Albus cutted his word, knowing her brother wouldn’t just heard someone’s talking just like that.

 

“Okay, okay... I was eavesdropping,” James emphasized the word making the others giggled with both James and Albus little playful argument, “the talk between mom, the other professors, as well as our headmaster.”

 

“Isn’t it wrong?” asked Peter, the son of one of their professor, Neville Longbottom.

 

“It isn’t wrong when it is involved about us, as a student in here Peter... and I really hope you shut your mouth if you want to know what exactly happened in our school.” Jo Kwon finally spoke.

 

“Okay, fine... I’m sorry.” Peter apologized.

 

“Continue, James...” said the others, eagerly wanted to know what actually James want to tell them.

 

“Some of our students, more importantly, our teammates, in St. Mungo’s Hospital right now.”

 

“What?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter