Chapter 6 ; The Heir of Salazar Slytherin

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; hello everyone... oh crab... you guys rock... it’s already 110 subscribers, thanks a lot guys... btw, sorry for the late update, since I am extremely busy with my job, guys... but here, another update for you to read. And again, thank you for your support and comment down there... I love you guys...!

 

Replied to Zahrarusyda ; thank you for your click, for your like, for your love... hihi... here’s one for you, buddy...

 

Replied to Julstories ; I know right? If we’re talking about SNSD here, it’s always related about love... hahaha... look at me, I’m in love with all the members...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What the hell, Tae?” James asked his sister, when all of them being called to the lounge of the Gryffindor’s dorm.

 

They were all having fun not until Taeyeon suddenly called all of them, Gryffindor’s students back to their dorm, by all of Taeyeon’s group members using spellwork of course.

 

“I thought you’re in trouble after Jessica being in the same room with you...” Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon’s right ear, as she nudged the taller girl. “Shut up.”

 

“Now, guys... I really can’t wait to say this to you guys. My dad, Harry Potter...”

 

All of Taeyeon’s siblings looked at her weirdly, until she dropped the bomb, “will be our new headmaster...”

 

“Oh yeah...” both James and Albus high five each other, while Lily hung open her jaw like it’s just loss screw.

 

While the others? Some were freaking out, their idol finally accepted to be their headmaster, while some, wondering of why out of sudden he accepted the job.

 

“Why now?” Peter suddenly broke their happiness, but not that much, since they knew why he asked that.

 

“Is it, because of what happened to our teammates?” he continued.

 

“Probably... but I’m pretty sure my dad can handle things here.” Albus spoke.

 

“Besides, Mr Umbridge is getting old... he needs to take a rest.” James added.

 

“Are you sure dad will solve everything in here?” Lily heard Taeyeon whispered that statement from behind her.

 

“TaeTae... everything’s will be fine. You know how well dad can solve every complicated problems...” Lily spoke.

 

“Tae, hey... why are you so afraid?” James interrupted, noticed that his younger siblings worried about something that might be solve just like that by the adults easily.

 

“I don’t know, guys... I just felt, something’s not right here.”

 

“Maybe, it’s just something about our father finally accepted to be our headmaster...” Lily tried to calm down the younger girl.

 

“Maybe...” Taeyeon tried to convinced herself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter