Chapter 3 ; Guise From The Forbidden Forrest

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; this chapter is super short, but let's just making this cliff over for your guys... hihihi... yes, I'm that evil... just leave your comment down there, and I will try to reply as soon as possible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Gryffindor common room is in one of the castle’s highest towers, and its entrance is on the seventh floor in the east wing of the castle and is guarded by a painting of The Fat Lady, who is garbed in a pink dress.

 

Both Tiffany and Irene walked slowly to have a two-on-two talk since they’re both closer than the rest of them.

 

“You shouldn’t hurting yourself, Irene.” Tiffany finally spoke at the middle of their walk.

 

“I don’t...” Irene answered, but she’s also couldn’t believe her own word.

 

“I know you are, and you should stop this. Get a ball, and directly tell her... don’t just tell her to get that girl from Slytherin and let you be the one tha-“

 

“Tiff...” Irene immediately cut her words. “I’ll be fine...” she assured once again to the older girl.

 

“In fact, I can see that she really likes that girl. She never looked at me more than a friend anyway.” Irene wanted to cry, but she knows this is not the right place.

 

“Idiot...” Tiffany whispered, but still can be heard by Irene. “You’re so idiot, and you’re also a coward.”

 

“I am willing to do anything for her, even though I might be being the most brainless in Hogwarts...” Irene hung low her head.

 

Tiffany just sighed heavily as she continued her walk together with Irene towards Taeyeon, Tiffany, Nayeon, Wendy, Sulli and Jiyoung’s room after she entered the correct password to the Fat Lady.

 

In front of their room, Tiffany stopped her. “I will leave both of you from here. But please, consider my word just now.”

 

“Tiff, I’ve told you I’ll be-“

 

“Please, for me...”

 

“...”

 

“You’re one of my best friends, I want nothing but the best for one of you guys...”

 

Irene sighed, “Fine.” She answered shortly as Tiffany leaving her.

 

Shortly after, she entered the room, looking for the midget.

 

“Hey there...” Irene softly called Taeyeon who’s sitting at the corner of the room, just beside the window.

 

“Irene... what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked, a little bit startled.

 

“What are you doing here?” Irene countered back, took a sit at the other side of the window.

 

“I don’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter