Chapter 9 ; Another Confession??

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; surprise...??? hehehe... sorry for the late update...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe that those small group from Gryffindor befriend with Slytherin.” Heechul kept hearing those words since they entering the Great Hall to take their dinner time.

 

“I can’t either. How come our princess liking someone like her? Slytherin...”

 

“Okay, that’s enough you girl...” Jo Kwon spoke. His group members also in the same room with the others. The dinner time gathering the whole students of Hogwarts there.

 

Jo Kwon stood from his sit as he approached the louder gossiper from the other table, Ravenclaw.

 

“You, and your big mouth should be silent by my wand.” Jo Kwon angrily said, but then stopped by SinB who appeared from behind him, just entering the hall since she accompanied Jessica and Irene from the clinic.

 

“It’s okay, Jo Kwon...” SinB spoke, but her eyes glaring over the group that a little bit freaked out with Jo Kwon sudden burst, and also with how Jo Kwon followed her words.

 

“Let them be.” She continued.

 

“How can I stop when they’re kept saying bad thing about us?”

 

“Not us... we are.”

 

“SinB...”

 

“Listen you kids...” SinB ignored Jo Kwon. “Once again I heard you guys talking , each of you will taste my pure Slytherin wand... understand?” she glared the already shaken girls.

 

They nodded eagerly, afraid and might be already peed.

 

All of the professors and headmaster in front of them just smiling towards the Slytherin girl and some of the Gryffindor’s students small interactions.

 

“Some of them really mature, huh?” Neville spoke beside Harry.

 

“Things have changed, I guess.” Harry shrugged, still smiling.

 

“Just calm down, Jo Kwon...” SinB spoke.

 

“Jo Kwon just protecting you guys. Don’t you hear about that stupid gossip around the school since this afternoon when they saw us to the clinic? Together?” Tiffany stated.

 

“All of that just rubbish, guys... we’ll be fine.” Nam Joon suddenly appeared from behind SinB.

 

“Are you sure?” James asked.

 

“Pretty sure.” Nam Joon answered.

 

“Okay, we should go back now to our table, before your teammates shoo us.” SinB said, glancing over some of the Gryffindor students.

 

“You should.” Albus said, with his eyes bigger than usual with how the other Gryffindor looked at their small group.

 

All of them then just continued eating their food when the show ended.

 

Same as well with both Jessica and Irene inside the small clinic of the Hogwarts.

 

Both of them just kept silent as they munching their food silently.

 

The food tasted wonderful, but it’s only just them that really worried with Taeyeon’s condition even though it’s not that bad.

 

“You confessed to her already?” Irene suddenly blurted.

 

Jessica almost spit out her food, but remained cool. “I did.” She looked to the other Gryffindor girl sitting the other side of Taeyeon’s bed. “How’d you know?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter