Chapter 15 ; The End

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; hye guys...! I am so sorry about my absence for updating my story here... here’s the last chapter, but it will be super short. Enjoy...! hopefully...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How about, cheeseburger...?” Nam Joon asked his friends, who still glued their eyes to their textbooks.

 

“No, buddy... I won’t change my mind just for a single meal...” James tried to push his new best friends.

 

“But, there’s new restaurant downtown and we need to-“

 

“We will go, after this... okay?” Jessica finally makes him stopped talking, as he happily read back his book.

 

They all were waiting for their new professor inside the Great Hall.

 

Taeyeon and her siblings, including other seniors already knew who’s that person, but they still couldn’t believe with Harry’s decision.

 

“Good morning, everyone...” Harry entered the hall with someone behind him, but only with her appearance making some of them gasped.

 

“I hate her...” SinB suddenly uttered who’s sitting besideYuri.

 

“He really made her as our professor...” Jiyoung spoke just beside Taeyeon.

 

“It’s okay, guys... she really didn’t remember anything, except she’s my father’s best friend’s daughter.” Albus assured them.

 

“There were only few of us who knows the real her. Let’s just makes this as our secret.” Lily interrupted.

 

They all agreed with Lily’s words, as they looked back who’s in front of them.

 

“But, I’m still sympathy for Baekhyun and the other of his friends... they can’t continue their study in here anymore.” Wendy spoke, opened back their conversation.

 

“I know right? Luckily, they were finally found in muggle’s world.” Yoona interrupted.

 

“Alive, to be added... Baekhyun’s parents were so thrilled about it, saying that our school is not the safest place anymore.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Let us meet our new professor, Delphini Diggory, your Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher.” Harry announced to them.

 

Delphini just smiled warmly to every one of them, but when she saw Taeyeon’s face, Taeyeon only giving her a cold shoulder, making her wonder with her soon-to-be students.

 

“Okay...? Why is she looking at me like that? Is there something on my face or what?”

 

“I don’t know which one I hate the most, dad or her...” Taeyeon muttered.

 

“Taeyeon...” James warned her. “Let’s just hope, everything’s okay... okay?” he continued.

 

“Yeah, right...”

 

James just shook his head in disbelief a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter