Chapter 5; Ghost House

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; thanks for your support guys... it’s almost 100 subscribers, and it’s all because of you guys that always giving me courage to continue making this story. For now, enjoy the rest of my story...!!!

 

 

 

 

Several days after the headmaster’s order, they’re back to their usual routine, but not like before anymore. Every move of the students that wanted to wander with their family members out of the Hogwarts being watched by their own professors and their family’s pet.

 

“Would you like to try this, Jessi?” asked SinB while placing the cotton candy in front of Jessica’s face.

 

“No thanks...” Jessica declined while shaking her head.

 

“You should try something now, Jessi...” suddenly Victoria appeared in front of them with her smug face.

 

“No thanks...” Jessica hollered.

 

“Why you want to join us if you don’t want to try something or anything in here? This is carnival, Jess... at least, play something, or ride something... anything.” Nam Joon spoke behind them, knowing that Jessica still didn’t try anything for the couple hours they’ve been there.

 

They all went downtown to have a family weekend. Jessica’s parents still with her friends’ parents, somewhere neared the carnival, and let them all have fun before they’ve been locked inside the Hogwarts again.

 

“I want to try there, Ghost House... uuuuhhh...” Victoria spoke tried to scare them, but no one does. To be exactly, Victoria had something on her mind right now. She saw Jessica’s crush, lining up to the Ghost House, with just her and one of her friends, Tiffany.

 

She really want Taeyeon and Jessica meet inside and since she knew that Taeyeon a scaredy cat, while Jessica the bravest one.

 

How did she found out about it? She just guessed it, since the first she saw Tiffany pulled her to get to the line, Taeyeon declined it with her face that fear for the upcoming event soon or later inside the house.

 

Jessica can felt that every person of her friends really wants her to have some fun in here, since they’re all always busy about the schoolwork, and also, the latest, about what had happened to their school.

 

She sighed in defeat, as she spoke, “Fine...”

 

Victoria smiled and punched her right fist to the air in victory. “You’re gonna like this one, I promise...”

 

Victoria then without any second pulled Jessica’s right hand, as they walked fast to the main entrance of the Ghost House after she bought token for both of them.

 

Inside, Victoria leaving Jessica behind her, “Come on, Jess... let’s look what’s inside here.” She said, but nevertheless, leaving the smaller girl a little bit far behind her.

 

Victoria already saw two figures in front of her, as she rushed to get Tiffany’s hand, “Hey girls...”

 

“Owh, Vic...” Tiffany smiled even though she knows both of the girls she knew can’t see her.

 

She knew why Victoria in here, both of them already planned since they heard the carnival will be open for today. She’s Victoria’s childhood friends, and still are. But knowing that both of them were placed in different houses, they only sometimes met in several classes together, but afraid to have a small chat due to how Tiffany and Victoria’s both houses condition were.

 

“Victoria...” Taeyeon a little bit shocked with her sudden appearance, since she still didn’t regained her conscious mind a few moment ago when some freaking ghost appeared in front of them.

 

She looked at the taller girl in the dark, surprising that Tiffany knew her.

“...!” they suddenly heard someone’s cursed behind them.

 

“Who’s that?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“No one... come on.” Victoria spoke, but only pulled Tiffany and immediately ran from Taeyeon.

 

“Hey, where are you taking my friend?” Taeyeon yelled, but only being bumped by someone from behind.

 

“... sorry, I run from that freaking mess-“ the latter suddenly silent, as she saw her crush in front of her eyes.

 

“Je-Jessica...” Taeyeon muttered, almost like a whispered.

 

The girl that she’s still longing for finally had made eye contact with her, a little bit more than any seconds.

 

“H-hye...” Jessica spoke, slowly raised up from the floor, as she hiding her red face even though she can’t see Taeyeon perfectly. But surely with Taeyeon’s presence here, alone with her, enough to make her fly to the cloud.

 

Come on, Taeyeon... say something... Taeyeon spoke inside her mind.

 

“It’s really dark here...” Taeyeon giggled awkwardly.

 

“Y-yeah...”

 

Great, Tae... you just made things more awkward now...

 

“We should keep going to the front now.” Jessica finally broke the silence, as Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter