Chapter 10 ; First Kiss

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; sorry for the late update guys... here is the chapter that I know all of you want this to happen. But soon or later, the next chapter will be a little bit making you guys frustrated. So stay with me, okay? Love, Reani...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The moment Taeyeon opened her eyes, she saw the most beautiful girl passionately reading her book besides her bed.

 

She thought she just dead, and saw an angel accompanied her, but of course she’s in the clinic before she made another assumption.

 

When Jessica sensed someone staring at her, she put her book down to her lap, as she finally saw Taeyeon’s eyes after a day without hearing nor looking at the smaller girl.

 

“Good morning...” Jessica said, smiling towards the girl in front of her.

 

“Good morning...” Taeyeon replied shyly.

 

“I can’t believe you didn’t wake up for 24 hours, straight...” she joked.

 

“It’s painful, okay?” Taeyeon tried to rest her back to the bed board, but helped by Jessica.

 

“Slowly, Taeyeon...” Jessica said, holding the petite girl’s arms, but as soon as Taeyeon rested to the bed board, Jessica couldn’t help but looked towards Taeyeon’s beautiful eyes.

 

They were having a short staring contest, but being interrupted by Harry from the entrance.

 

“Sorry for disturb you girls...” Harry coughed.

 

“Sir...” Jessica spoke, stood firmly on her stand, like a little soldier she is.

 

“Jessica...” Harry smiled warmly towards the girl she just met, but of course not her parents. “I am glad I finally met the Jung’s...”

 

Jessica a little bit surprised, as well as Taeyeon.

 

“Your father was such a great wizards back then, the moment he joined to be with me during the Second Wizarding War.”

 

Taeyeon looked towards Jessica’s face, happy for her.

 

Since Jessica just stood neared Taeyeon’s bed, Taeyeon can reach to Jessica’s hand and held it tight, assuring her everything’s will be fine.

 

Jessica just smiled shyly, replying with holding it tighter.

 

But just a split of second Taeyeon released her hand back, and Jessica already felt cold.

 

“I am proud for them, and look at you now. I heard lots of rumours about you.” Harry grinned playfully.

 

“Is it bad?” Jessica wondered.

 

“No... some of it. But of course, others great...” Harry told her the truth.

 

Both of them just smiled towards each other, but then Harry remembered something, “But Taeyeon... I want you to get your rest inside your dorm after this. Do not wander at night, I want you to be safe.” Harry looked towards Jessica, he continued, “You as well, Jessica.”

 

“I will, sir...” she smiled thankfully.

 

“Okay, dad...” both of them answered at the same time, making Harry smiled happily for both of them.

 

“Then, I should go back to the staff room now, since... I sense that I interrupted something.” He eyed Jessica playf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter