Chapter 11 ; Possession Charm

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN; guys... I am deeply sorry for my late update. I'm just being too busy this lately, so maybe after this update, you guys will need to wait a little bit longer. Sorry again, but bear everything for me, okay? Love, Reani...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The more, the merrier..." she spoke devilish.

 

Delphini now inside the female bathroom, as she looked to the girl in front of her that washing her hands after doing her job.

 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" SinB said out loud, surprised with the boy appearance inside the bathroom.

 

"What do you think I'm doing?" Delphini answered, grinned.

 

"Get out of here!" she yelled again, a little bit afraid.

 

"Are you afraid? I am one of you, Slytherin..." she replied, approaching the smaller girl step by step.

 

"What are you talking about? You're Jimin, from Gryffindor for god sake...!" she shoved her wand out from her robe's pocket, protecting herself.

 

Delphini just laughed, as she spoke, "I will use you, to join with me, destroy each one of them..."

 

Delphini for a while she's in Hogwarts, she's already practiced to make herself improved every single day she was in there.

 

SinB couldn't do anything since she was put in a spell by the older woman, as she slowly step forward in front of the petite girl.

 

She learned it from her father by herself; possession.

 

"Don't be afraid. It's only hurting you, not making you dying or something." Delphini grinned evilly.

 

As soon as her wand in contact with SinB's forehead, the screaming pain from can be heard around the bathroom.

 

Meanwhile, in both Taeyeon and Tiffany's room, they couldn't help but also heard the loud screaming.

 

"What was that?" Nayeon asked to everyone that also in amazed, confusion, and scared a little moment.

 

"I don't know..." Taeyeon finally answered.

 

The screaming was short, but still got noticed to every single of them.

 

"Want to check it out?" Jiyoung asked.

 

"No, thanks..." Tiffany said, climbed to her bed then covered her whole body with her blanket.

 

"It's not like the Hogwarts is haunted..." Taeyeon's head was thrown by a pillow by someone from her back.

 

"Ouch...! What the-"

 

"You're also scaredy cat, TaeTae..." said Wendy, the culprit.

 

"Come on, girls... what's the thrill behind the famous Hogwarts at night anyway?" Jiyoung said again, climbing down to her flat fluffy slippers, smiling like nothing happened.

 

"That's my friend...!" Taeyeon yelled happily, as she linked her arm to the taller girl beside her, took her lamp then started to walk, but not until Tiffany stop them.

 

"You heard what our headmaster warned us before... do not wander at night." Tiffany reminded them.

 

Wendy added, "Do you girls have to go... I mean... you girls... down there... dark corridor, along the-"

 

"Come on, girls... you bring your wand, and get rid of them. Easier..." Jiyoung spinned her stick into the air.

 

"Easier than said." Tiffany murmured, but still can be heard by Taeyeon, as she spoke. "If you want to go with us, then come... if not, then... out of my way."

 

Tiffany didn't say anything, but still accompanied the two friends of her behind them, as they walked outside their dorm, and into the main ladies bathroom.

 

As soon as the trio arrived in front of the bathroom, they were surprised with another trio besides them; Jessica, Jo Kwon and Yuri.

 

"Hey there..." Jo Kwon spoke, the only male person among them.

 

"Hye." Taeyeon shortly spoke, but her eyes glanced longingly towards the ice princess.

 

Both of them staring towards each other, smiling like an idiots, but then stopped by their friends.

 

"Let's check inside, girls..." Jiyoung said.

 

"Let's go..." Jo Kwon spoke, but a hand prevented him from following them.

 

"Don't you hear what I said just now? Girls..."

 

"S-sorry about him." Jessica said, tried to be friendly with Taeyeon's friends. "Jo Kwon, just stay here. Keep alert for us." she ordered.

 

"Fine..." Jo Kwon answered, his eyes glaring towards the grinned Jiyoung in front of him.

 

"Come on." Tiffany whispered, already shaking her whole body.

 

As soon as they stepped inside the bathroom, the whole place was like deserted place, no sound could be heard except a tip of water dripping from the sink nearer. The bathroom was really dark at night, since the light will be switch off after 10 at nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter