Chapter 1 ; Your House...???

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The Sorting Hat is a sentient hat in here, Hogwarts that magically determines which of the four school Houses each new student belongs most to...”

 

“Don’t you think so that she’s being too talkative about everything along our journey to this school?” asked Taeyeon towards one of her new friend, Hyoyeon.

 

Their first met was in the Hogwarts Express, but soon after their met, both of them clicked like they’re best friend since ever.

 

“Sorry about her... she’s just too excited.” Yoona answered for Seo Hyun, her best friend.

 

“N-no... I didn’t mean to be rude-“

 

“It’s okay... I understand.” Yoona said, smiling her genuine smile.

 

“The Sorting Hat originally belonged to Godric Gryffindor, one of the founders of Hogwarts...” the younger girl kept on talking like they’re all listening to her, though most of them pay attention to their discipline teacher, and also one of Gryffindor’s teachers, Mrs Weasley.

 

“I really hope that each one of you might be success in contributing your academic to your houses... and for now, I would like to welcome every single of you to come to the Sorting Hat, and you will be given which one will be your house.”

 

Every each of them hold their breath, some of them looked a little bit scared, while some excited for wanting to know which will be they’re going to.

 

“Seo Hyun...” Mrs Weasley called out loud.

 

Seo Hyun smilingly approaching Mrs Weasley up at the stage and took her sit, while Mrs Weasley putting the Sorting Hat above her head.

 

“Ah... I can feel it...”

 

Everyone hearing the Sorting Hat taking a little moment with Seo Hyun that certainly hoping she will be placed in Ravenclaw, because there’s where her other friend, Irene’s house were.

 

“You’ll might be the next person not only intelligent in Hogwarts this time, but very unpredictable and creative with your spell work... Ravenclaw...!”

 

“Yes...!” Seo Hyun stood immediately from her sit, as she rushed to her house and sitting just beside Irene while side hug the latter.

 

“We made it.” Said Irene happily, as Seo Hyun just smiled wider than before.

 

“Next, Jessica...” Mrs Weasley once again called another student.

 

This time, Taeyeon couldn’t help but stared dumbfounded towards the girl that she just saw.

 

“Wow...” she breathed out.

 

Taeyeon can hear some of the freshman students also gasped at the beauty in front of them. At the age of 13, the girl can take everyone’s breath with just her piercing eyes.

 

“She’s really beautiful...”

 

Slowly, Jessica took her sit calmly, but inside she’s felt like she’s going to explode.

 

Her parents surely a pure blood of wizard, but not only just that. They were Slytherin back then in Hogwarts.

 

“Well... another Jung in Hogwarts... Hhmm... I still remember how well your parents took the decision to be in their houses.”

 

Jessica closed her eyes, not wanting another attention towards her for the mentioning about her parents.

 

Taeyeon at the other hand, looked at Jessica like she’s the only girl that can make her smile for that moment, but not until the Sorting Hat yelled out loud her house.

 

“Slytherin...!”

 

Everyone’s gasped, but not for Slytherin students, they’re welcoming her like they’re rehearsed for it.

 

“I can’t believe she’s going to that house...” Hyoyeon spoke to Taeyeon that still shocked about the news.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter