pleased to meet you?

I've found you!!

Seohyun looks at her watch. It's 7:30. She's already 15 minutes late in her interview. Incase you're wondering about what kind of interview it is, it is a job interview. Seohyun applied for a magazine company to be a professional photographer.

"What to do? What to do? I'm so late and so dead" she was too busy thinking that she didn't look at the street she was crossing. Suddenly...

(car honks) " Hey, miss. I don't have time for this. If you wanna kill yourself, dont include me in it!" The angry driver yelled.

"Sorry ahjussi" Seohyun said and made way for the car.

Inside the car,...

"What was that, driver?" The handsome guy from before asked..

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, the stupid girl must've wanted to die." The driver replied

"Just be sure not to hit someone, I don't want to be troubled early in the morning"

"Yes Sir"

 

7:45, oh no!! Seohyun thought, she ran faster and faster till she reached the venue of her interview.. She hurriedly went in the building and asked the receptionist.

"Umm, excuse me miss. I would like to ask if the interview has finished." she was panting heavily due to running.

"Our boss is late today so it just started."the receptionist said.

"Thank God I'm on time!!! Thank u miss!

"Good luck on your interview!" the receptionist wished her.

"Thank you, thank you!!"

 

Inside the office where the interview is being held...

"How many more are there waiting?"

"There are 5 more applicants Mr. Kim" a woman in her 30's replied.

"Secretary Park, would you get me some coffee please? This is going to be a long day."

"Yes Mr. Kim"

 

Meanwhile in the waiting area..

Okay 1 more to go and I'm next.. Gosh, I'm so nervous, I need to calm down.. Breathe in, breathe out....

A girl came out the room crying.

Now I'm nervous,
 

"Next, Ms. Seo Joo Hyun?" the secretary called out her name..  You can do it Seohyun!!

"I'm here." she stood up and walked to the secretary.

"Come in, it's your turn"

"Thank you"

"Good luck on your interview" the secretary smiled at her.

She looked around, the office was large, many paintings hanging on the wall, infront of her were two large white sofa's, over the right was a shelf full of books and cd's and to the left there was a piano.. Wait a piano in an office?

"Ehem, good morning" a deep voice from behind her startled her. She slowly turned around to see who it was. If there were no such thing as gods before there is now. The guy infront of her was indescribable, it was like staring at the sun god apollo himself. The guy had golden blonde hair and expressive eyes that could look deep inside your soul.

"Are you just gonna stare at me all day cause I don't have time." he coldly said.

That shot Seohyun back to reality.. "Sorry" she softly said. Man, what was I thinking, he's gonna be my boss..

"Sit." he ordered. Seohyun did what he commanded.

"My name is Kim Hyun Joong, I'm the owner of this company. Tell me about yourself." he said with annoyance in his voice.

"Good Morning Sir. Pleased to meet you? Umm, I'm Seo Joo Hyun. I would like to apply for this magazine as a photographer"

"Why did you choose this magazine?"

"Umm, because since I was younger, I loved reading this magazine. I love looking at the beautiful pictures and the pretty colors.. That gave me inspiration to be a photographer. That is why I applied in this magazine, because it showed me what I want to do when I grow up." she said sincerely.

"What if, I approve but you'll be working not as a photographer?" he said with eyes asking.

"Anything, I'll do anything. Anything for this magazine" she just blurted out not knowing why.

"I like your spirit. You're hired" he said with the same expression on his face.

"Really? Thank you Mr. Kim Hyun Joong!! Thank you!!" she said full of happiness and excitement.

"But not as a photographer" he said with a bored face.

"Then what will I be?" she asked.. Ohh noo, please not the same thing that I'am thinking please

"A model"

WHAT??!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey there reader's!! thank you for reading/viewing/commenting/subscribing!! yes, Seohyun will be a model and yes, she had love-at-first-sight... hope you like my fanfic! please continue readin/viewing/commenting/subscribing and supporting my fanfic!!

take care and GOD BLESS

^.^ seomate_seobaby a.k.a laine