THE FINAL WALK

I've found you!!

The camera's flashed, the people applauded. The model walked down the stage gracefully.

The crowd cheered as she ended her walk with a smile on her face.

"Seo Joo Hyun is really a walking beauty" A reporter said.

 

Seohyun went in the waiting room and found that Yoona and Sunny were waiting for her. She came and hugged them both.

"You were really awesome on the stage Seo" Yoona said as she patted the younger girl.

"Thanks unnie. It was all because of your gown and Sunny unnie's make up" Seohyun said.

"Yah stop being humble" Sunny said.

The three laughed. Suddenly they all turn their eyes to the door when they heard a knock.

"Hi"

The three girls gasped in surprise.

 

"Nickhun" Seohyun muttered.

"This is for you" Nickhun said as he gave her the flowers he was holding. Seohyun stared at it first then looked at Nickhun.

"Why... are you here?" She asked.

"Can I... talk to you in private?" Nickhun asked looking at Sunny and Yoona.

"We understand. Let's go Yoona" Sunny said as she pulled Yoona out of the room and closed the door.

 

"I just wanted to say good bye before I go" Nickhun said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"You're leaving?" Seohyun's eyes widened.

"Yeah. I'm planning to cool my head off and maybe... try to get over you" Nickhun said as he stared into her eyes.

"Khun.. I wish you the best" Seohyun said as she tiptoed and pecked his cheek. Nickhun blushed like a tomato and shyly smiled.

"You know.. You're always beautifull no matter what you do" Nickhun said with a smile on his lips as he planted a kiss on her forehead and walked toward the door.

"I wish I could still be the one" Nickhun said and left.

Seohyun smiled sadly.

 

 

"Seo unnie!"

Seohyun stopped on her tracks and turned her head to the person calling her.

"Seo unnie!" Krystal called as she hugged tightly the older girl.

"Krystal" Seohyun giggled.

"Seo unnie, its been a long time! How are you?" Krystal said as she pulled away from her unnie.

"Im fine. How about you? How are you and that Oh Sehun? I hear dating rumors" Krystal blushed as she covered her face.

"Aish.. Unnie, you're embarassing me" Krystal said.

"Well. It's true!" Seohyun victoriously laughed as Krystal blushed harder.

"Aigoo. Krystal is not a baby anymore" Seohyun said as she patted Krystal's head.

"Krystal-ssi, you have a photoshoot in 10 minutes" Krystal's PD said.

"Coming. I got to go now unnie. Take care. And congrats to you and Hyun Joong oppa" Krytsal winked and left.

 

 

Seohyun was walking down the street with sunglasses covering her face when a red sports car appeared infront of her. The hot driver went out.

"Hey babe" Hyun Joong said with a y smirk on his face.

"Oppa" Seohyun murmured. Hyun Joong then walked towards her and pecked her lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to watch you walk. I was kinda busy" Hyun Joong said as he intertwined his finger with hers.

"It's fine. Just take me out somewhere" Seohyun said as she cutely pouted her lips. Hyun Joong chuckled and opened the front seat door of his car for his beloved girlfriend.

As the two got in, Seohyun reminded him to put on his seat belt.

"Let's go" He said as he drived and drived to nobody knows where. As long as he was with her.

 

 

They stopped by the forest which made Seohyun wonder. Hyun Joong took her out and led the way. He held her hand tightly ang when they finally arrived on their destination, Seohyun gasped.

"Oppa"

"Tada~"

There was a blanket places on the soft bermuda grass and and a picnic basket. Aguitar was placed beside the nearest tree.

"Come" Hyun Joong motioned Seohyun to come and sit beside him.

Seohyun sat down and hugged her boyfriend.

"You're the best oppa" She said as she kissed him lovingly. Hyun Joong pulled away with a smile on his face. He grabbed the guitar and strummed it.

"This is for you Seo Joo Hyun"

"Oh Yeah...
Kiss Kiss
Kiss Kiss
Oh yeah...
Kiss Kiss
Kiss Kiss

Gin kkumchorom
Like a Star
Noman gidaryotdon goya
I sesang geu otton nugudo Nothing's better

Kopi hanjan-eui yoyudo
Nol boroganeun balgoreumdo
Oneuse iksukhejin gippeumin-gol
Iron nega aninde, iron jogi omneunde
Noraso geure

Oh I won't stop
I'm Lovin' U
Segi baraji anneun kkumeul geuril su itge
To Love with U
Ojik nomani jul su inneun hanaye Magic 4 Us

KISS KISS, I want your
KISS KISS, dalkomhan
KISS KISS, Oh baby
Baby... I wanna
KISS KISS, I need your
KISS KISS, dulman-eui
KISS KISS, Oh, Baby Baby
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kim_hyun_joong/kiss_kiss.html ]
TVchorom, Like a Dream
Juin-gongi dwen got gata
I sesangiran mude wie son nowa na
Joheun yonghwaga naol tte
Seroun eumagi naol tte myon
Jeil monjo senggak naneun-ge no in-gol
Iron namjan aninde
Ironjogeun chominde
Nonikka geure

Oh I won't stop
I'm Lovin' U
Segi baraji anneun kkumeul geuril su itge
To Love with U
Ojik nomani jul su inneun hanaye Magic 4 Us

KISS KISS, I want your
KISS KISS, dalkomhan
KISS KISS, Oh baby
Baby... I wanna
KISS KISS, I need your
KISS KISS, dulman-eui
KISS KISS, Oh, Baby Baby

Girl, gimme gimme all your Lovin'
And Let me let me get your Lovin'
Ojjol su omneun unmyongin-gol
Oh, choeumija majimagin
I sesang soge dan hansaram
The One I can (Kiss Kiss)

Oh I won't stop
I'm Lovin' U
Segi baraji anneun kkumeul geuril su itge
To Love with U
Ojik nomani jul su inneun hanaye Magic 4 Us

KISS KISS, I want your
KISS KISS, dalkomhan
KISS KISS, Oh baby
Baby... I wanna
KISS KISS, I need your
KISS KISS, dulman-eui
KISS KISS, Oh, Baby Baby
Oh Love"

Hyun Joong stood up and held out his hand for Seohyun. Seohyun took it without hesitation.

Suddenly Hyun Joong knelt down on one knee and looked at the girl standing infront of him.

"Seo Joo Hyun, in all my life, you're the only person that could make me do crazy yet amazing stuff. I know im not a perfect person but I believe that im the perfect person for you. I ask you now Seo Joo Hyun" Hyun Joong took out a box from his pocket and opened it. Seohyun could feel her eyes full of tears. "Will you marry me?"

Hyun Joong showed her the ring. The circle object which was the symbol of love.

"Kim Hyun Joong"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'd marry you anytime, anyday, anywhere"

 

Hyun Joong's eyes lit up as he stood up and kissed his woman lovingly.

"Im glad I've found you Seo Joo Hyun. I love you" Hyun Joong said as he pulled Seohyun closer to him.

 

"I love you too Kim Hyun Joong. Even if you're not perfect" Seohyun said as she crashed her lips again with the man she loves.

 

 

 

Perfection is not required when you've found the "ONE". Cause in your eyes he's the most perfect person there is.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There goes the ending.. thank you again for loving, supporting and waiting for this fanfic..

Untill the next time

 

Seomate_seobaby